• Between 4 and 6pm.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Between 6 and 8pm.

• Between 8 and 10pm.

• Between 10pm and 12am.

• She will stay up another night (YAH, RIGHT!).

• She will never sleep again and forever exist on OTC in a semi-conscious state, transcending the worl

• Total voters
I say she goes to the john and tanks it right there on the bathroom floor.

I was hoping another night. Last night I was temped to ask her to do something, but refrained... Hey Michele, if you stay up another night, do this. Go into your brother's room at 2am when he is sleeping, and put some vaseline between his toes. That will cause them to wiggle about since the mind has this obsession that if toes can slip, it must slip more. In the morning the part of the brain that needed rest would be exhausted from wiggling toes all night. Nasty and effective. :p :D

My bets' on 4-6. She won't last long, I think she might be at the *rocking back and forth in a trance* stage right now.

insert penis here said:
My bets' on 4-6. She won't last long, I think she might be at the *rocking back and forth in a trance* stage right now.
Why don't you get off your ass and make her some coffee, and get her a snack? And some roses while you're at it. It would make me feel good. :D

LastLegionary said:
I was hoping another night. Last night I was temped to ask her to do something, but refrained... Hey Michele, if you stay up another night, do this. Go into your brother's room at 2am when he is sleeping, and put some vaseline between his toes. That will cause them to wiggle about since the mind has this obsession that if toes can slip, it must slip more. In the morning the part of the brain that needed rest would be exhausted from wiggling toes all night. Nasty and effective. :p :D

*mental note to self - wear shoes in bed tonight*

Actually man, I do all kinds of shit like that anyway. I am pretty :retard: too you know.

I cannot sleep with shoes or socks... lol, it bugs the hell out of me. But that trick is funny :D Watching them wiggle their toes, not to mention its quite nasty to clean up in the morning. Just make sure your target isn't too big, he/she might force you to .... clean up.

LastLegionary said:
I cannot sleep with shoes or socks... lol, it bugs the hell out of me. But that trick is funny :D Watching them wiggle their toes, not to mention its quite nasty to clean up in the morning. Just make sure your target isn't too big, he/she might force you to .... clean up.

ARGH! :sick:

The hand in a bowl of warm water trick is cool when it works (not often). Shaving foam on the hands and then tickle the face is cool too. :D

Good point... haven't been to sleep before 2am for about 6 months now, maybe longer.

Those are good ideas... but not too creative :D If you want to be really nasty (Scanty, take notes and pictures when you do this to IPH hehe), put milk powder in his bed. Then take a vacation for the next week. The smell.... :sick:

She'll forever exist on OTC in a semi-conscious state, transcending the world of the sleeping and the world of the awake. :headbang:

between 4 and 6 methinks

but what the hell do i know, other than 72hours straight made me hallucinate :D

LastLegionary said:
Why don't you get off your ass and make her some coffee, and get her a snack? And some roses while you're at it. It would make me feel good. :D

Didn't you hear? She's "better than coffee". :coffee:

Back