Michael Vick press conference

markjs

Banned
Hey I am havin fun!

Don't tell me I haven't made you at least almost want to giggle at least once or twice in the past month!

markjs

Banned
I am damn proud of that new signature, in fact you might say it REIGNS!

*Addendum to disclaimers* Or, you may not say it REIGNS.

Dave

i think some of us are getting concerned. you've been on the "reign" campaign for over 12 hours now with very little break in the action.
it does seem a bit on the manic side.

just an observation

markjs

Banned
We bipolars, even when we stick to our medication schedule do still on occasion get manic, but when properly medicated, it's manageable and even fun, in fact, you might even say it....

REIGNS!

unclehobart

what number am I then? I have been here from the start or damn close...

I don't know if it works for everyone... but here's the easy way:

Hold your mouse over someones name either here in these threads or in the members list... basically when its a redirect link and look at the string of info (for me its down on the bottom). The last number is the answer you seek.

Kruz

I don't know if it works for everyone... but here's the easy way:

Hold your mouse over someones name either here in these threads or in the members list... basically when its a redirect link and look at the string of info (for me its down on the bottom). The last number is the answer you seek.

yep that works for me too.. I feel old, there are VERY few members (that are still here) that got here before me.:eek5:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Hover over a username. It says at the end "u=7"(in the address bar bottom left of your screen in IE)

Yours says 20.

Inkara1

In firefox, I have to hover over an av to get that... hovering over the name shows nothing, presumably because clicking the name brings up a drop-down menu while the av is a direct link to the user's profile. Clicking the user name brings up the drop-down menu and hovering over any of those links has the desired result as well.

unclehobart

I think I stumbled across it by accident a year or so ago.

fury=1
samcurry=2

no idea who 3-5 are... but I think they are some of the major players that no longer welcome here. I haven't exactly gone looking either.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
3. sb
4. jt
5. Huge
no 6
7. Leslie
8. nodnod
no 9
10. Outlaw69

6 or 9 is probably he who must not be named ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
btw, you guys realize the first post of this thread has a link to The Onion?