mid-age crisis

kuulani

:rofl:

halamikage and I were just at a stoplight waiting for the light to turn green, when a bright red pontiac grand am pulls up next to us, gangsta rap blaring so loud it drowned out our music ...

when we looked over at the driver, he was an overweight, balding, 40ish japanese man.

:rofl:

we figured that it was his son's car and the radio dials were broken or something :D

i'm not sure what to make of that. maybe he just stole the car and that was all the music in it.

kuulani said:
when we looked over at the driver, he was an overweight, balding, 40ish japanese man.

NOw wait a minutew. I'm an overweight, not balding 40ish white guy with long hair & I still blast Metallica & friends. I may be getting older but I refuse to grow up.

dang - I thought you were going to say that you were having a mid-age crisis .. I was gonna sigh up and down cause if you thought you were mid aged, then I'm so over the phreaking hill! :D

Gonz said:
kuulani said:

NOw wait a minutew. I'm an overweight, not balding 40ish white guy with long hair & I still blast Metallica & friends. I may be getting older but I refuse to grow up.

:D maybe it's me, but hardcore gangsta rap is for the young'uns ... when i saw that man, who may be only slightly younger than my dad, blasting that shit ... that was toooooooo funny ... all you can think is, "he's overcompensating for something"!! :D

Heh... at least he's harmless.

Sounds like the kind of wanker who here in the UK would buy a superbike and go and mow down some pedestrians at the weekend. :rolleyes:

I'm an normal weight 20ish not balding err.. i'm not too sure of my race :shrug: and i'll never be caught in such a car and blasting such music loudly, these old guys are out of touch even when trying to be in touch :lol:

kuulani said:
maybe it's me, but hardcore gangsta rap is for the young'uns

In general I agree but I have this thing for Ice T's songs. :shrug:

* sings

That why a low down nigga gets hyped
But I'm not a nigga of that type
I'm a steak and lobster eatin'
Billionaire meet
Cash money makin', movin' shakin'
Corporate jet glidin'
Limousine ridin'
Writin' hits, filthy rich
Straight up nigga!

Rap in general is now just a bunch of cussing over a couple drums and maybe some bass. It's not even in the form of a song, they're mostly monotone "rhymes" (if you can call them that), or not even rhymes at all, just talking about being psycho or being a nigga. A few years ago, I might've said I liked some rap, but now, yeesh... blech. I put it on the same level as country music. How many damn songs can you make about a woman and how you lost her/love her/don't love her?

fury said:
Rap in general is now just a bunch of cussing over a couple drums and maybe some bass. It's not even in the form of a song, they're mostly monotone "rhymes" (if you can call them that), or not even rhymes at all, just talking about being psycho or being a nigga. A few years ago, I might've said I liked some rap, but now, yeesh... blech. I put it on the same level as country music. How many damn songs can you make about a woman and how you lost her/love her/don't love her?

My god, country music sucks balls. :D

Ooh, sorry.:blush:

BTW, just so no one gets the wrong idea, I played country music in bars in AZ for about ten years. Don't listen to it much anymore, though.

* liked the old snoop dogg videos....where he faded from a dog to himself....that was tight, yo

Back