Might as well

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that makes much more sense today when my speakers are on... :tardbang:

Leslie said:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that makes much more sense today when my speakers are on... :tardbang:

You're joking right.......before commenting you never thought maybe I should turn my speakers on.....??????.......is anyone else guilty of this?

the ones in the comp lab were on but too low. these speakers(finally got internt in my room) are loud enough for me to hear

That fucked my dog up man. Made him start running around here barking at stuff.

:real friggin confused:

Buttcrackdivine said:
You're joking right.......before commenting you never thought maybe I should turn my speakers on.....??????.......is anyone else guilty of this?
I don't always think to make sure that the children haven't turned the stereo off before I read :blank:

Buttcrackdivine said:
Yeah, but that is because my OS sound is broken. Ie all sound works except stuff played by browsers, system sounds etc. Gah. Flash sucks with no sound.
I'm sure it is a very cute santa with sound.

Kawaii said:
Yeah, but that is because my OS sound is broken. Ie all sound works except stuff played by browsers, system sounds etc. Gah. Flash sucks with no sound.
I'm sure it is a very cute santa with sound.

You may need an update or something for that. Update your sound card drivers. Could be a virus also.

Back