mile high club

Hmmmm... its difficult to actually become a member of the mile high club when not having been in an airoplane ever in ones life! :blush:

I wish I could...I have never even been in an airplane bathroom though...they scare me...

tonksy said:
so no one is going to fess up to doing it asea?
Asea? How about Ariver? I've done that. Never done it in an airplane though. Thought about pulling one out when I was on an airplane to Seattle when I was 16. Never did though.

PuterTutor said:
Asea? How about Ariver? I've done that. Never done it in an airplane though. Thought about pulling one out when I was on an airplane to Seattle when I was 16. Never did though.
asea, ariver, apool...whatever. :D

PuterTutor said:

I'm unsure whether there is a "solo project" MHC PT!!! :rolleyes: :D :p

there is an airline somewhere in the states, they fly to 20,000, it has beds.....basically planes built for sex, so you can say you did, without getting the faucet up your bum

paul_valaru said:
there is an airline somewhere in the states, they fly to 20,000, it has beds.....basically planes built for sex, so you can say you did, without getting the faucet up your bum

*scratches chin*

I think I like this better than a club with beds...hmmm...of course int he club you're not suppose to have sex in the beds...

Back