Military growing impatient with 0bama on Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew that Newsweek would run a conservative blogger?

Maybe they're starting to realize they should want to appeal to conservatives. :shrug:

This gal has an even better opinion:

Nah, Condi's opinion is very vague and not as useful as the guy I quoted. She says "don't leave" but doesn't give any ideas on what w actually do.

The guy I quoted says don't leave and then gives clear ideas on strategy.

What's going on is that 0bama is not cut out for the job. Plain and simple.

What your article makes clear is that Bush was not cut out for the job and Obama is taking a much more thoughtful approach.

Bush made very little progress in 7 years. What do you think we should do to change that? What is the goal there?

Nah, Condi's opinion is very vague and not as useful as the guy I quoted. She says "don't leave" but doesn't give any ideas on what w actually do.

If by strategy you mean build a US Base for 30k American targets in a moonscape dominated by rugged goat trails, well then yeah its a great idea.

You're objection isn't very clear and I have no idea how moonscape and goats ties in here.

The only thing I could make out there was maybe they'd be targets as opposed to how they are targets now.

You want to try that again and then give me your idea?

Is she in the current administration? Should she be consulted?

I think 0bama said when he needed input on foreign policy he would ask

Joey B.

Who is leedog anyway? The blog czar?

Bush made very little progress in 7 years. What do you think we should do to change that? What is the goal there?

The goal? Has 0bama released his National Security Strategy yet?

He has not published any strategy or official policy in regard to military actions. Like these. It's been 8 months into his term.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2320.htm

http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pdffiles/nss.pdf

Well, so far the only thing 0bama has said is that we shouldn't leave the Tollyban insurgency unchecked. Apparently, now he's flipflopped. Adopted the same plan the dims advocated for Iraq: Cut & Run.

0bama lied, troops died.

He owns it.

You're objection isn't very clear and I have no idea how moonscape and goats ties in here.

The only thing I could make out there was maybe they'd be targets as opposed to how they are targets now.

You want to try that again and then give me your idea?

Yeah, I figured you might not understand. And I'm OK with that. If you want to know more, look at topographical maps of the area.

A friend of mine did a tour there. He showed some of his photos of some of the camps they had in those mountains.

Yeah, I figured you might not understand. And I'm OK with that. If you want to know more, look at topographical maps of the area.

A friend of mine did a tour there. He showed some of his photos of some of the camps they had in those mountains.

I figure he may not have his junior general badge yet either....

No, but he killed a shit-load of Haji's.

w00t! :usa:

Not your friend! I meant spike. Try to pay attention! When have I ever been disrespectful to military who have been there? (Meaning aside from Gato, who is disrespectful to anyone whose opinion differs from his and he draws the same back in kind!)

:smash2:

Who is leedog anyway? The blog czar?

Who cares? It was an idea for us to talk about since you don't seem to want to tell us what you think we ought to do. You don't have any opinion on this?

Maybe the plan is just to be against whatever Obama does?

I'm aware of the topography and have seen photos of the camps. The reason you're not making yourself understood is that your not relating the topography to any kind of point.

You can't just say "Hey topography and stuff". You need to do something like "the topography would prevent this plan from working because......" and then you add some point there at the end.

No, I don't need to do anything. If you can't connect the dots its your own deficit, I don't see any benefit of explaining anything to you. You fall back on collection of websites that obfuscate any topic with wish-wash and *lalalalalalalala*.

I have real things going on, you're more of a hobby.

No, I don't need to do anything. If you can't connect the dots its your own deficit, I don't see any benefit of explaining anything to you.

That's fine if you didn't have a point or anything useful to say. There's nothing about the topography that would prevent us from having a base. We actually already have bases.

So if you're done making no point I guess we can just move along.

You know...in the military we have a saying...

Lead, follow, or get the f%ck out of the way...

Who cares? It was an idea for us to talk about since you don't seem to want to tell us what you think we ought to do. You don't have any opinion on this?

Hello?

The-Community-0rganizer-in-Chief needs to decide to dedicate the troops and try and win the war or pull out and let the Taliban run A-stan and point out how weak America is.

You used to get picked on, a LOT as a child didn't you?

Along with most of the cons here studies show....

Lets all cry a moment in sympathy, or use our past memories of inadequacy (or current ones?) to work up a good cry!

:crying6:

Aww the plight of the endangered North American conservative!

And if you look at the world, you are endangered, and that is of necessity! I just hope you die off before you get America annihilated!

:usa:

That's fine if you didn't have a point or anything useful to say. There's nothing about the topography that would prevent us from having a base. We actually already have bases.

So if you're done making no point I guess we can just move along.

I'm certain you will moveon.org. I understand that you live by supporting websites, I simply don't have the time to explain it to you. I prefer to roll-over your leftist ideologies on a larger scale.

You know...in the military we have a saying...

Lead, follow, or get the f%ck out of the way...

LOL, is that really the new-order's ROE for the United States Military? -- It's a good thing I'm only a lowly citizen on an internet forum.

I am doing my part elsewhere and it doesn't include whacking-wieners with basement dwellers. I am humbly being of service at my own cost and of my own hand, I ask nothing in return.

OK, RM, but remember, you¹ are way outnumbered whether you¹ realize it or not. You¹ will either just die off eventually or get stomped out if you¹ get too uppity! The age of the collective is upon us² like it or not. The good of the masses will outweigh the good of the individual, or the species must die! Conservative individualist's days are numbered! The left is just right, more often, in a survival of the species sense. Sorry bud, I almost feel for ya!

¹ collective "you"

² all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back