Minutemens speech

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
SO, GW says he's gonna listen to terrorists & the left goes apeshit.

When an American wants to give a speech in America to Americans, the left shuts 'em down.

Who are the fascists?

Minuteman Project founder Jim Gilchrist was attacked by angry, violent protesters last night who stormed the stage during his speech at Columbia University in New York City, forcing an abrupt end to the event.

An African-American member of the Minuteman board who spoke prior to Gilchrist was taunted with the "n-word," according to WND columnist Jerome Corsi.

Corsi had been scheduled to follow Gilchrist with a speech of his own, but after university security personnel whisked the Minuteman leader offstage, the New York Young Republican Club meeting was called off.

A video of the chaos at Roone Arledge Auditorium, shot by Columbia University Television, can be seen here.

WND

SO, GW says he's gonna listen to terrorists & the left goes apeshit.

When an American wants to give a speech in America to Americans, the left shuts 'em down.

Who are the fascists?

Where' it say all the people who shut them down were on the left? You gotta quit reading those trash mags.

I bet that'd scare the crap outta somebody if I just up and popped out of their toilet at them maybe screaming something about osmosis.

I like it.

Without a doubt, it'll be one of those immortal OTC moments in history...

Oh, and happy belated 1000th

Back