'Mister Rogers' dies at age 74

lacemyster

samcurry said:
bye mister rogers
900 episodes. what a life.

Yeah, more than the simpsons.....
.....bye bye mister rogers......it isn't such a beautiful day in the neighborhood anymore :(

freako104

but mr. rogers couldnt lose!! :crying3: well miss him dearly. the only thing that compares to mr.rogers is seaseme street. purple dinosaur doesnt exsist as far as im concerned. didnt they take barney ff the air yet?? it teaches kids its ok to snuggle up to a carnovour!!!(excerpt from either cracked or mad). good bye mr.rogers. thanks for the beautiful days in our neighbourhood.

HeXp£Øi±

He didn't lose anything. This will surley dominate the news today. An extremely decent human being. Even the Russians honored the man.

unclehobart

:( I met the man when I was 7. He was the uncle of one of my babysitters growing up and just showed up one day. My parents told me that I freaked out like a groupie.

flavio

Banned
Apparently my Grandfather was about the only mechanic that Mister Roger's would let work on his Model T.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Couldn't even imagine how many lives he touched over the years. He was an admirable American icon...:beerbang:

HeXp£Øi±

That would have made him almost forty in 1967. I don't think so. Pretty old marine unless he was an officer and officers don't snipe.