mmm, conversion

tommyj27

Not really Banned
you can mark me down in the happy column for the conversion, i tried registering with the old system but the stellar telcom department at the UofMN managed to lose the confirmation mail in their "perfect" spam filter. i came back to try and figure out how to get my account working and voila, my account works (maybe this should actually be filed under bugs :rolleyes: )

peace out,

tommyj

tommyj27 said:
you can mark me down in the happy column for the conversion, i tried registering with the old system but the stellar telcom department at the UofMN managed to lose the confirmation mail in their "perfect" spam filter. i came back to try and figure out how to get my account working and voila, my account works (maybe this should actually be filed under bugs :rolleyes: )

peace out,

tommyj
I also disabled requiring email activation (I think...) Aren't I nice? :headbang:

Welcome to Headbang Central... the ugly colors shouldn't last very long, just bear with us. :)

I know it isn't up to me, but I really think this is the first thing that needs to go.

Re: Re: mmm, conversion

fury said:
I also disabled requiring email activation (I think...) Aren't I nice? :headbang:
I want to have your children
ponders the tragedy that is the movie "Junior":eek:

That logo rules PT :headbang:

ok ok........at least is far BETTER than the current one.

I thought so, I've in despair that it hasn't been put into temorary use at least.

fury, can we get a spell checker? I've been doing absolutely horrible lately. :retard:

is it just me or are the colors changing around here? reminds me of the default background color from win95 :blah:

PuterTutor said:
fury, can we get a spell checker? I've been doing absolutely horrible lately. :retard:
There aren't any free spell checking services anymore :( The best service is expensive out the ass, $150 for a year and 10,000 spell checking sessions.

fury said:
PuterTutor said:
There aren't any free spell checking services anymore :( The best service is expensive out the ass, $150 for a year and 10,000 spell checking sessions.

Welllll, okkkk, thne, youll jstu hvea to figurew otuw whatwe IM tiping alll bi yerslef.

Back