MMM GOOD!

tonks said:
believe me, chocolate chips have pleased me more than some men i have known.

Uh oh - ye've had some real bad ones eh?

Why not combine the two?

I'm not big on cookies - gimme some La Bici & I'm a happy camper

tonks said:
there's no hair on the lips of my face, but i still get a milk mustache there....

Yeah, but would you be the one getting the milk moustache when dunking your cookies in the way steway had in mind?

Are you double jointed then?

AlphaTroll said:
Yeah, but would you be the one getting the milk moustache when dunking your cookies in the way steway had in mind?

oh! am i suppose to be alone? ok... i see...hmm...i like my way better.

AlphaTroll said:

Are you double jointed then?
I think both parties would get a liquid moustache. but it wouldnt be milk......

tonks said:
ALIBOP! good to see you! you're much too sweet and innocent for this place, be careful....haha.

LMAO!!!

That's coz you haven't had a chance to see the real me yet tonks... I can be sweet... but innocent.... wtf does that mean????? :laugh:

And just for the record... I don't get a milk moustache... doesn't half make a mess of the bed sheets though. *lol*

Justintime said:
Leave me and my fat alone! we're good for each other! :(

I haven't said anything about it now have I?

Must admit though that I am a beggar for them.

yummy Millies Cookies. Me wants some.

Damn 0305 here. No chance of getting some even if I wasn't in bed and semi naked.

It is definitely worth a little extra weight for guilty pleasures like that - and hey, you could always burn the calories with sex (or some other fun activity). :grinyes:

Buttcrackdivine said:
No you gelatenious blob...

j/k....but all jokes aside it isn't...seems fun now but it catches up fast at your weekest..old age.

The seriously obese don't make it into old age... :(

Back