Mmmm....

Geez. I haven't had a sweet treat or a doughnut in nigh upon 6 years. Noone makes them in a way that allows me to survive.

unclehobart said:
Geez. I haven't had a sweet treat or a doughnut in nigh upon 6 years. Noone makes them in a way that allows me to survive.

Can't you make your own... although that'd spoil all the fun... a sweet treat needs to be a rapid, almost immediate gratification...

I feel your pain. :hug:

Dunkin' used to be outstanding, then they went corporate. Winchells used to beat Dunkin, then they sucked...I'm yet to taste a KK that makes up for all the hoopla (musta been IPO hype).

Nothing beats hot from the oven glazed. Otherwise, make 'em creme filled.

ANybody remember when that was actually CREAM?

Timmy's does one here that is still custard like, and a whipped "cream"/Coolwhip type-one. Alien substances but the custard one is still yummy.

You have two options:

Hope to hell he's a telepath & your hopes get answered;
or
Call& ask him

Do you dislike the guy at the nudist beach who can carry two cups of coffee and a dozen doughnuts?

not a big donut fan. people bring them into work all the time, usually krispee krude. i prefer my hashbrowns and raisin taost.

I know I'm the only one who thought
of "taoist" in response to the mis-spleeing of toast.

After all, what place would Taoism have in a thread about Donuts?

You've obviously never felt that your yin and yang were finally in balance after finishing off a truly great donut.

Professur said:
I find KK is like cotton candy. Fluffy, airy and melt in your mouth when fresh. Sticky, and disgusting after any length of time.
Ugh, me too. Almost like eating paste.

Sugar Shack. Best ever. (hole-in-the-wall joint) :headbang:

I love either plain, glazed, or sugar. Bearclaws rock too.

Can I just say that compared to over here where the only donuts you can get are from supermarkets etc (no Donut stores!!) Krispy Kreme kicks ass......your donuts are far far FAR betterer than ours. Oh, and the Timmy's maple syrup ones.....*dies*

Everyone who has had a KK right outta the
cookin' machine raise their sugar encrusted hand! :wave2:

Kinda ruins ya for the room temperature kind don't it?

Hell yeah youm betcha Rave!
there's one vote

At the KK 1.5 miles up the road they give you a freebie for walkin' in the door.
The look on me wifes' face was priceless.

Back