Mob Scene

Who would you rather be? (read down and read first)

• Member of mob

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Innocent soul

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
Which would you rather be .... EITHER a vicious member of the mob chasing an innocent soul, OR the innocent soul being chased by the vicious mob?

I'd be the innocent, but I'd make sure I tossed some marbles and caltrops behind me as I ran... :headbang: :cocktail:

BLAM BLAM, I say, BLAM! Come back and meet your martyrdom with a little chin up dignity. The lions are hungry tonight.

Ay, yo. Don't be givin the Mob a bad name dere. I might have call my friend Vinnie to come ova dere and rough you up, you know what I mean?

Being a NY'er in a Union family, I cannot participate in this poll lest I be forced to 'take care of' anyone who votes innocent soul. :D

Beh, you got lucky. Something, not sure what type of bullet, razed my arm once. Two problems. It bleeds and hurts like hell, and explaining it to dad because he KNOWS a bullet would when he sees one. lol. That night we had a long uncomfortable talk. heh.

i chose innocent soul. i cant kill unless something is a threat to me or those i love and care about.

I've had a gun in my face three or four times but always avoided being shot. I was pretty streetsmart. A good friend of mine has been shot twice and stabbed three times. He wasn't so smart but he was one tough M*TH*RF*CK*R! 6' 4" and a pro boxer(1-1).

Someone tried to stab my brother (he and I were alone), but we kicked the guy. Hard. Unconscious. I've been shot at twice, hit once, and never stabbed.

Back