more baby piccys

Originally posted by freako104
such a beautiful baby. wow this thread became some kind of love connection. and i didnt think people went through arranged marriages anymore :). Kualani, its good to see you posting again. how ya feeling? oh and whast the babys name? i kind of forgot. again.

I'll answer for ku'u since she's back at home for another week or so ....

her name is Keahiloa Lupenui Mie (Keahiloa is a family name from her side, Lupenui is a family name from our side, and Mie is her Japanese name). Ku'u should be back at work in a week or so ... :)

thats a beautiful name. thanx for the updates nal. may i ask who is going to watch the baby while kus at work? or is she going to bring the baby with her? hope all goes well. rock on!!! take care too

thats a beautiful name. thanx for the updates nal. may i ask who is going to watch the baby while kus at work? or is she going to bring the baby with her? hope all goes well. rock on!!! take care too

our aunty is going to babysit while she's working. No one would mind her bringing the baby to work, but it's just easier for the baby to go to a sitter. I'm not sure yet if she's gonna come back to work full-time, part-time, or 3/4-time ...

Originally posted by nalani

our aunty is going to babysit while she's working. No one would mind her bringing the baby to work, but it's just easier for the baby to go to a sitter. I'm not sure yet if she's gonna come back to work full-time, part-time, or 3/4-time ...

glad to hear it. rock on!! ku whatever you decide its for the best and were all here for ya. rock on!!

Back