More things the American press won't tell you

So the NRA and their "ilk" should simply shut up and give the stage to the anti firearms zealots unopposed, and the entire argument will simply go away after all the firearms are confiscated. Brilliant!

Paranoid much?

Find me an example of one who disarmed the law-abiding while claiming to disarm the criminal.

California's assault weapons law which required all such weapons owned by law abiding citizens be relinquished to the state or removed from CA.

England, where the firearms of everyone were confiscated and not even the Olympic shooting team is allowed to practice within the country's boundaries.

Australia, where all semi-auto firearms were confiscated and destroyed including shotguns.

All of these were confiscations from law abiding citizens while bragging that they were disarming criminals.

ZOMG, that's a conspiracy if I ever heard one.

I guess you are simply as stupid as that monkey in your avatar. All I was saying is that the article in the thread header states that Dadon used a pistol to kill the perp. In reality, he used a rifle. A PORTION of the article was incorrect and I was simply pointing that out. The article is from a PRO-FIREARMS WEBSITE. If you would have read the article you would have known this.

In this case that appears to have been a figment of your imagination. Probably not the first time.

What is funny is that you actually posted an article from the foreign press as your proof that the American press does tell these stories in their entirety. Don't you read your own links? http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3499735.ece is a British newspaper, not the NY Times.

You then posted a simlar article from the San Jose Mercury News which is a CONSERVATIVE newspaper.

The NYT, in the meantime said this:

Avraham David was one of eight seminary students killed Thursday night in an act of terrorism, shot by a Palestinian from East Jerusalem who sprayed them with hundreds of rounds of automatic weapons fire before being killed himself. Ten other students were wounded, three of them seriously.

NO MENTION OF DADON!!

Screw that ox. What's it going to take for you to start thinking clearly?[/QUOTE]

Like I said. You have yet to have one of your pet agendas attacked by the press so you will continue to live in the twilight zone.

California's assault weapons law which required all such weapons owned by law abiding citizens be relinquished to the state or removed from CA.

England, where the firearms of everyone were confiscated and not even the Olympic shooting team is allowed to practice within the country's boundaries.

Australia, where all semi-auto firearms were confiscated and destroyed including shotguns.

All of these were confiscations from law abiding citizens while bragging that they were disarming criminals.

What I was looking for was an example of someone disarming only the law abiding while claiming to be disarming criminals. Got a link to this claim?

I guess you are simply as stupid as that monkey in your avatar. All I was saying is that the article in the thread header states that Dadon used a pistol to kill the perp. In reality, he used a rifle. A PORTION of the article was incorrect and I was simply pointing that out. The article is from a PRO-FIREARMS WEBSITE. If you would have read the article you would have known this.

Pistol/Rifle...ZOMG a CONSPIRACY!

You then posted a simlar article from the San Jose Mercury News which is a CONSERVATIVE newspaper.

Not really, but are conservative newspapers not American now? Funny argument you're making there. Philly must not be in America either now.

NO MENTION OF DADON

Holy shit, if every outlet doesn't write the same story than no American papers are reporting it and it's a conspiracy!

Like I said. You have yet to have one of your pet agendas attacked by the press so you will continue to live in the twilight zone.

The press offends me almost daily.

You know...some people just won't admit when they are logically and factually incorrect, and will completely ignore anything counter to their argument. I know...there is a Palestinian side to all this...you know...Israeli terrorists...I can't seem to find it, though...except on Aljazeerah, and even CBS thinks they're biased...

You know...some people just won't admit when they are logically and factually incorrect, and will completely ignore anything counter to their argument.

No shit we've all seen you do it countless times. Israeli terrorists?

Let's look and see how many Palestinians have been killed by Israelis compared to how many Israelis have been killed by Palestians. You say the Israeli murders were government sactioned? Well, that makes them better.

They used sophisticated weapons to kill? Oh yes, might makes right.

You're in the wrong thread by the way. You probably meant to be responding to this one.

Cheers. :toast: :drink2:

Pistol/Rifle...ZOMG a CONSPIRACY!

Alan Gottlieb makes an error in his reporting. Yitzhak Dadon makes a statement of fact in an Israeli newspaper. I point out the discrepancy.

Somehow, you see a "conspiracy". It is obvious that the stupid avatar monkey is once again apropos.

If I had not pointed out the discrepancy, you would be saying that the pro-firearms factions can't even get their stories straight. I guess I spoiled that for you, huh.

Not really, but are conservative newspapers not American now? Funny argument you're making there. Philly must not be in America either now.

Conservative papers are more likely to tell the whole story and not mask it.

The fact remains that the Times of London -- that's a city in Great Britain, specifically England -- which is not part of the United States; so why did you use it as proof that the American press DOES tell the whole story? I guess you failed geography.

Holy shit, if every outlet doesn't write the same story than no American papers are reporting it and it's a conspiracy!

The liberal press masks stories to their own agenda. Showing firearms in a positive light is not part of that agenda.

Again you show your ignorance with not knowing the difference between a conspiracy and a political agenda.

The press offends me almost daily.

I wasn't speaking about the personal ads.

Alan Gottlieb makes an error in his reporting. Yitzhak Dadon makes a statement of fact in an Israeli newspaper. I point out the discrepancy.

Actually there's no way to tell whether the pistol or rifle is fact from the articles. Not that it matters.

Somehow, you see a "conspiracy". It is obvious that the stupid avatar monkey is once again apropos.

You made a big deal out of the discrepancy for some reason. Your childish insults aren't changing anything.

If I had not pointed out the discrepancy, you would be saying that the pro-firearms factions can't even get their stories straight.

Another false claim of yours.

Conservative papers are more likely to tell the whole story and not mask it.

:rofl3:

Ok, that was good for a laugh. :laugh:

But you haven't even shown that the San Jose Mercury News is a conservative publication. Got anything Jim?

so why did you use it as proof that the American press

There's 2 articles from the US and one from the UK. Since the UK is so anti-gun that they can't even practice with guns for the Olympics then surely they should have suppressed this by your logic.

As it stands the whole premise of your thread was shot down pretty quickly. I'm sure that's frustrating and has something to do with you resorting to the insults again. But Jim, you're just going to have grow up.

Try Google before you post things you aren't going to be able to back up.

The liberal press masks stories to their own agenda. Showing firearms in a positive light is not part of that agenda.

So you say. With no evidence.

Again you show your ignorance with not knowing the difference between a conspiracy and a political agenda.

Again you can't back up anything you say. The liberal media is out for my guns! :rofl3:

Get a grip.

I wasn't speaking about the personal ads.

Your personal ads don't really bother me. It's the conservative media masking things to their own agenda. :laugh:

I stand corrected on the San Jose Mercury News. They were quite conservative prior to the editorial staff shakeup celebrated by the Huffington Post. They are now owned by MediaNews which is no friend to conservatives. Here is a list of their holdings.

That sale just went through a few months ago so all of the conservatives have likely yet to be purged.

Here is a listing of various newspapers and news outlets by bias.

Enjoy.

http://www.eddyelmer.com/tools/page...r.com/tools/newspaper_editorial_positions.htm

Back