Mosam Maher Husein Smadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is wrong because peaceful coexistence is evil? Because everything about us is superior? Lets just invade everywhere and get annihilated or annihilate the planet once we win and run it into the ground!

From what you post....You are one arrogant SOB aren't you?

And that is wrong because peaceful coexistence is evil? Because everything about us is superior? Lets just invade everywhere and get annihilated or annihilate the planet once we win and run it into the ground!

From what you post....You are one arrogant SOB aren't you?

Yes, peaceful co existence, sounds great. ....forgive me for my arrogance.

Who is your favorite leader that supports Our President?

Hell yeah, and not just the leaders.

Poll: Obama's Popularity Lifts U.S. Global Image

The verdict is in: President Barack Obama is popular around the world and improving the U.S.'s global image.

CONFIDENCE IN OBAMA LIFTS U.S. IMAGE AROUND THE WORLD

A Pew Research Poll released today shows that the image of the United States has "improved markedly in most parts of the world," largely because of the high levels of global confidence and trust in Obama. Improvements were especially high in Western Europe, but attitudes toward America also warmed in Canada, Mexico, Argentina and urban populations in Brazil, India and China. Nearly 27,000 interviews were conducted in 24 nations, as well as the Palestinian territories.

"His personal popularity and new respect for the U.S. having elected him translates positively for the U.S. image," former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright said today, speaking on a Washington, D.C., panel with Pew Research Center president Andrew Kohut and former U.N. Ambassador John Danforth, who's also a former GOP senator from Missouri.

The survey notes that confidence in Obama's "foreign policy judgments stands behind a resurgent U.S. image in many countries" and those surveyed indicated a belief that Obama will "do the right thing" in regard to world affairs.

The survey, conducted by the non-partisan Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Project, showed that favorable ratings for both the nation and Americans have soared in Western Europe. In Germany, favorable opinion of the United States more than doubled, from 31 percent in 2008 to 64 percent in 2009.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=8155223&page=1

Yes! YES!.....I like it -- Western Europe, Canada, Mexico, Argentina and urban populations in Brazil, India and China,as well as the Palestinian territories.

world affairs -- schweet sucess!

GIVE -- ME -- MORE!

Yes, I like it as well. Good will towards America around the world should be very helpful.

:hairbang:

Yes, good will towards America around the world is very helpful. Goodwill ambassadors from around around the world, like Michael Finton, will be flocking here to bestow gifts and glory upon us.

We no longer need fear our borders.

Our brothers from the southern hemisphere will rejoice with us on the streets.

RM you've vastly exceeded everyone else here in volume of shit talk. and that's quite an accomplishment. maybe take one extra turn on your favorite cousin tonight to reward yourself?

Because everything about us is superior?

Yes.

Here's a test.

Australia/Somalia.

Finland/Iran

USA/N Korea

Canada/Libya

Scotland/Uzbekistan

In that last, is there a single second listing that is more advanced or a better place to live than any first listing?

I can't imagine what the point is there? You think some people would prefer to live in some countries compared to some other countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back