Mother Teresa goes Postal

Mother Teresa has left the building.

Elvis_jpg.jpg

and strangely enough i disagree with the stinking atheists on this one. mother theresa is primarily known as a humanitarian.

and for fuck's sake, there's christmas stamps, right? WTF? hasn't the basic threshhold been crossed long ago?

and strangely enough i disagree with the stinking atheists on this one. mother theresa is primarily known as a humanitarian.

and for fuck's sake, there's christmas stamps, right? WTF? hasn't the basic threshhold been crossed long ago?

+1 - She was, first and foremost a humanitarian.

Mother Teresa > everyone!

She was a freaklin’ fraud and you all bought it.
She didn’t accomplish shat.
Them people are all still starving.

We're canceling the elections too, they are far over-rated. Those little folks are just too stupid to understand the complexities of it all.

Mother Teresa meant nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I say only property owning white men are capable of deciding what’s best.

Re: Mother Teresa meant nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Agree.

I say only property owning white men are capable of deciding what’s best.

Let the bitches in too. Nothing like taking advantage of property owning white wimms.

it would be cheap advertisement, if anyone buys it.

put her on the 'forever' stamp, and it'd probably take off

Now yes, but she is being fast tracked for sainthood by the Vatican.
Granted, fast tracking for the Vatican could mean decades, if not centuries, but heading that way none the less.

Back