Mountains vs. Beachfront vacation spot - your pick

Which would you choose?

• Mountain view luxury home

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Spectacular beachfront home

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
I'd go west coast where the mountaintop view could be of the Pacific .

I love mountains. I freakin' just get blissful when I get up on a peak, Unfortunately my GF gets some serious health problems kicking in when she's at high altitude.

She's pretty damn healthy at sea level though and I love the beach too. So I vote beach.

Please pick one of the two choices above - no substitutions. :toast:

Piss on that. :p

Alright, then, what is the daily routine? On vacation I'd want to change that. (Here, I see soy & corn (although, with this stupid ethanol kick, I'm seeing far fewer soy fields)

Beach house, hands down.

Oh, and thanks...now I have the song "I've got some ocean front property in arizona, from my front porch you can see the sea. I'm got some ocean front property in arizona and if you buy that I'll throw the golden gate in free"

In all honesty spike, once you cross the Rockies they hafta call 'em sumthin :D

The interior of both houses made me shudder. Floral patterns, the colors.. Not my style.

But to the point: I love swimming, and haven't been able to go swimming in the sea for way to long. Beachfront.

Piss on that. :p

Alright, then, what is the daily routine? On vacation I'd want to change that. (Here, I see soy & corn (although, with this stupid ethanol kick, I'm seeing far fewer soy fields)

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question correctly (very tired and fading fast, I'm a little slower than usual tonight) but here goes:

Mountains: Mostly hiking trails, trout fishing, driving the twisty roads, or simply sitting on the deck enjoying the views while sipping on a libation.

Beach: Sunbathing, bikini inspecting, surf or pier fishing, charterboat fishing offshore, visiting local restaurants to sample their vittles, sailing Hobie cats in the surf, riding jet skis, parasailing, scuba diving on wrecks and reefs (perhaps some spearfishing), or simply sitting on the deck enjoying the views while sipping on a libation. :cool:

I realize that the Appalachians are merely hills to those from west of the Miss Hippie River, but hey, they're the closest thing we have to mountains over here, and they have a special beauty all their own (right, SnP?). Besides, finding those two properties was hard enough, I was too lazy to find an example from the Rockies. :D

What is YOUR daily routine. (rhetorical question)

I love the Appalachains. They're just a little low.

and they have a special beauty all their own (right, SnP?). Besides, finding those two properties was hard enough, I was too lazy to find an example from the Rockies. :D

I'm not exactly known for giving a flying fuck what Gonz or his buddy think about much of anything.

In the(se) mountains, one is pretty much assured that the language will be English at the very least. That counts for something. Plus, I have yet to walk into a local retail establishment and be overpowered by the aroma of curry powder...

Your right to an opinion is dependant on whether
or not Gonz gives it to you. Got that? Good.

Now we can move on to how the Appalachians can
not even be considered mountains, more like hills
ya know, where the hillbillies live?

In the(se) mountains, one is pretty much assured that the language will be English at the very least. That counts for something. Plus, I have yet to walk into a local retail establishment and be overpowered by the aroma of curry powder...

Never had this problem with the language not being English. I've heard some tourists at the ski resorts talking to each other in other languages but that's not really a problem.

Haven't experienced any curry aroma at stores either. Although I like curry and most other spicy food. Somebody probably should open a Indian restaurant up at Mammoth but I don't think there is one yet.

Duck%20Pass%20looking%20down%20on%20Barney%20L.jpg

Back