Movies coming in 2004

HeXp£Øi±

(movies that might be worth seeing mind you)

Indiana Jones 4
Batman:Year one
Star Wars episode III
King Kong
ALIEN vs PREDATOR
A Mighty Wind
Lost In Translation
Big Fish
Harry Potter 3
Pitch Black 2: The Chronicles Of Riddick
Exorcist: The Beginning

Anyone want to add to the list what they're looking forward to?
Personally i'm waiting on Star Wars Episode III and the second part of Gods & Generals as well as the passion.

"A Mighty Wind" is already out on video/DVD "Lost in Translation" will probably soon be too.

The only one I'm really looking forward to is "Shrek 2"

I want to see "Big Fish". It's getting good reviews, and the cast is awesome. And it's directed by Tim Burton.

"A Mighty Wind" is not bad. I rented the DVD from Blockbuster a few weeks ago. It was pretty good, if you like Christopher Guest's mockumentaries - such as "This is Spinal Tap" and "Best in Show".

I thought Episode 3 was schedule only to 2005? I hope you're right, though. Any hints on how it will be called? The Rise of The Empire or something like that?

Exorcist: The Beginning

Ohhh....awwwwww.....can't wait to enjoy the coupling of Megan's parents, then the exciting explosion of activity as cells divide upteen gajillion times & finally [drum roll[The Birth[/drum roll], followed by years of wet diapers, baths & for the morbid-shots from [intense organ]the doctor!!!![/intense organ]

STAY TUNED for more excitement like bumping her head on thetable & almost falling on a rocky path....intrigue at it's finest.

i hope SW III doesnt suck like I and II did(i prefer the originals so i am hoping III will be more like that)
Big Fish I have plans to see
Alien V Predator will be cool(unless its like Alien 3)
Indiana Jones cant lose
I plan to buy Lost in Translation it is a fantastic film

Shouldn't Kill Bill vol.2 come out next year? I'm currently watching vol.1, it looks great so far.

Harry Potter 3!! :swing:

I was hoping that the movie about Hawaii's King Kamehameha, starring The Rock, would be out this year, but when I checked on-line it said it won't be out 'til '05-'06. Oh well. I hope they don't make it as cheesy as Lilo & Stitch.

Just finished Kill Bill vol.1... I must say, that was one hell of a movie. I will definitely watch it again.

harry potter 3!!!!!!!! i can't wait...the girls love them too...so it's an excuse :D....besides gary oldman will play sirius black....yeah...i kinda got into thge books when they had a character with my name in the last book...i'm a pretty big harry potter fan now...they are great books...and movies too.

star wars III....they have alot of area to cover in this movie...from where they left off in episode II to where episode IV starts...that's all i'm saying....i'm just very skeptical.

I'm looking forward to both Alexander and Troy......'cos I'm a fan of the fictionalised/historical kinda movie.

Harry Potter 3 should be interestin'.....isn't the 3rd book the darkest of them?

Pirates of the Caribean 2 (dunno if there is one, surprised if their ain't) love to see that, only recently saw the first one.......good swashbucklin' fun :lloyd:

The extended edition of The Return of the King (rumoured to be 5 hours long).

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (can't wait to see wot they do with this)

Oz said:
Harry Potter 3 should be interestin'.....isn't the 3rd book the darkest of them?

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (can't wait to see wot they do with this)
i think it's comparable to the last one but a series will run altogether for me.

i missed the news about charlie! gene whatshisface did a phenominal job as wonka...who plays him now?

tonks said:
ii missed the news about charlie! gene whatshisface did a phenominal job as wonka...who plays him now?

No Idea........just recall reading a snippet in the newspaper about it .

Here are a couple more. I got these in an e-mail. It seems everyone one is talking about upcoming movies. I say, after the LOTR trilogy, why bother? ;):

Spider-Man 2
Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst return for more web-slinging action in Sam Raimi's comic book sequel.

Troy
Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom & Eric Bana star in this Trojan war epic from Wolfgang Petersen.

Starsky & Hutch
Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson take the lead roles in this big screen adaptation of the popular TV series.

The Stepford Wives
Nicole Kidman and Matthew Broderick star in this remake from director Frank Oz.

Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
Same cast, same writer, same director, same poor adaptation? Pobably.

Hellboy
Comic book adaptation about a demon who fights crime from director Guillermo del Toro.

Kill Bill Volume 2
The second part of Quentin Tarantino's ultra-cool kung-fu revenger movie.

Van Helsing
Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing taking on Dracula, Frankenstein and Wolfman.

King Arthur
Realistic retelling of the classic tale from producer Jerry Bruckheimer
Clive Owen and Keira Knightley starring.

The Ladykillers
Tom Hanks stars in this Coen Brothers remake of the classic British comedy.

Thunderbirds
Jonathan Frakes directs Bill Paxton this movie adaptation of the classic 1960's puppet show.

The Terminal
Steven Spielberg directs Tom Hanks and Catherine Zeta Jones in this romantic comedy set in an airport terminal.

The Incredibles
Pixar's CGI comedy about a family of superheroes trying to adapt to a normal life.

The Village
M Night Shyamlan's thriller about mystical creatures living in the woods.

The Day After Tomorrow
Dennis Quaid stars in this sci-fi adventure movie from director Roland Emmerich.

Around the World in Eighty Days
Steve Coogan and Jackie Chan star in anoter retelling of Jules Verne's classic tale.

The Life Aquatic
Bill Murray plays a European Oceanographer in this comedy adventure from director Wes Anderson.

Garfield: The Movie
Bill Murray provides the voice of CGI Garfield in this comic strip adaptation.

I, Robot
Isaac Asimov's classic novel brought to the screen by director Alex Proyas with Will Smith starring.

Catwoman
Halle Berry stars in this comic book adaptation.

Blade: Trinity
Wesley Snipes returns with writer David Goyer directing.

Shark Tale
Dreamworks CGI comedy is an underwater mob tale featuring the voices of Will Smith, Robert De Niro, Angelina Jolie, Renée Zellweger, Jack Black, James Gandolfini and Martin Scorsese.

The Aviator
Leonardo Dicaprio stars as the eccentric billionaire under the director of Martin Scorsese. Oscar at last for Scorsese?

Alexander
Colin Farrell plays the Macedonian King in Oliver Stone's epic.

King Arthur
Realistic retelling of the classic tale from producer Jerry Bruckheimer
Clive Owen and Keira Knightley starring.

I'll deffo look forward to that :) Anything would be good after that First Knight fiasco.

Back