movietickets.com

Do you use movietickets.com?

• Yup

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

75renegade

I still feel a bit disconcerted about the thought of potential credit card fraud, but at least for now, that feelin' is quickly dissipated when we fly past all those poor folks who stand out in the rain or cold wind to see the latest flick, only to arrive at the window an' discover there's only one ticket available to a party of two.

Man that really sucks!

My feelings will undoubtedly change jus' as quickly, the first time I get burnt, but so far, its been very cool!:)

Aunty Em

75renegade said:
I still feel a bit disconcerted about the thought of potential credit card fraud, but at least for now, that feelin' is quickly dissipated when we fly past all those poor folks who stand out in the rain or cold wind to see the latest flick, only to arrive at the window an' discover there's only one ticket available to a party of two.

Man that really sucks!

My feelings will undoubtedly change jus' as quickly, the first time I get burnt, but so far, its been very cool!:)

There's more chance of being screwed at the atm or in highstreet shops...

One of my neices fell victim to that scam where they put something in the card slot at the atm and record the numbers etc. and another has had her bank account raided by some guy in her local shop using her card number to pay for numerous small purchases.

I on the other hand only every use my card on the internet and have made hundreds of purchases without a problem. Having said that though and tempting fate I will now have loads of trouble! :rolleyes:

dutchmaster

I use movietickets.com and fandango.com to buy tickets for high demand movies.. such as matrix 2. Only bad thing is you can't get most discounts and sometimes a service charge. generally $3 more than what i spend at the theatre