Moving house

Yes, and I am sure SOMEWHERE in Hamilton there are trailor lots but nowhere near the University.

And the money you save by buying the place and renting the space would probably pay for a small car to get you back and forth.

Actually, when I drove into Hamilton after work yesterday it was worse going in at 5pm than coming out.

I geuss the renting a small apartment and sharing it is still out of the quesiton because of location and price? :(

I actually found an ad for a 2 bedroom basement apartment. It is brand new and the pics in the ad (only ad I have seen with pics yet) looked FABULOUS!

Only one bedroom is available, I am looking into it.

Ooooh, that one seems nice! :D Do let us know how it goes - have you an appointment already? *hehe*

/me passes Nixy a Fruitopia to help her with her quest

Oh, what's hydro? I mean, it lists water in the utilities ... so what's hydro? :shrug:

Is it someone's basement that they converted into an apartment? Like a family lives up top? :D

It's kinda expensive. $500 a month per room (one room is already taken) but it is VERY nice. No appointment yet, gonna call tomorrow night.

All utilities except the phone are included in the rental cost.

Yes, it is someone's basement converted to an apartment.

Thanks for the Fruitopia Rose!!!

$500 per month for your share of the bills and whatnot? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me! :D

Not ot mention the included - HIGH SPEED CABLE INTERNET! ;)

Wow, nice place. I really like the tile in the bathroom, that's unusual. Looks like it's not as dark as a lot of basement apartments I've seen either. Who's the other person? Hopefully you'll meet them before you move in just in case they turn out to be a wackjob.

I don't know who it is but the ad says females prefered so I assume it will be a chick.

Back