Moving

A.B.Normal

Well we finally found a place to rent that'll take dogs.The only prob is there is no cable tv/internet ,because the house is about a kilometer from the main road and the landlord doesn't wanna pay the $10K+ to bring a line in,so I'll need to switch to DSL.I may be offline for awhile whilst things switch over ,we get the keys on Mar.15 ,and will be getting the cable disconnected at the old place the end of March so hopefully with the overlap I can have uninterrupted service .:beardbng:

We'll be keeping an eye on a 300+ acre farm thats in the process of being converted to a Blueberry farm ,since the owners aren't living on the property.For reduced rent we have to mow the area along the drive way and around the out buildings as well as keep up the flower beds.I'll be still working at Costco and it'll be another 20minutes on my commute (it'll be about 40min now),but the view is worth it .

The white house isn't ours,it'll be the berry pickers bunkhouse.The second pic is the view from what will be my computer room and the driveway is what I'll have to mow either side of.I was happy to see the cell tower ,figuring I'd be getting excellent cell reception,but alas its "Rogers" and I deal with Telus. :sad:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/abnormal/qualicum/index.htm

Wow, that looks awesome!
If it were here I'd say it looks cold, but being as it's there it looks awesome!

What an incredible view! The horizon sure is lumpy up there. :cool:

and yours isn't
2003_suntanning.jpg

Now I've got the Presidents of the United States of America stuck in my head...

Moving to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches.

Oyyyyyyyyy! I hate to have to take your trash out to theroad on trashday...hehehehe

Nive though, very nice.

Back