Mr.Bishop re:tattoos

A.B.Normal

I saw the thread where you were talking about tattoos,I've always wanted one ,but wanted something that represented me. Recently I realized a raccoon would be good as its also a creature of the night and isn't something that everyone else has.I searched the Net ,but could not find one instance/example ,is it feasible to do a Raccoon??? I'd only want the head/face ,I wouldn't think it'd be any harder than one of them Dragon Sorcerer types.Any suggestions as s to sites to check or how difficult it would be ,I mean its only B&W (is white even used?).

TIA
Wade

Re: paul_valaru re:tattoos

A.B.Normal said:
I saw the thread where you were talking about tattoos,I've always wanted one ,but wanted something that represented me. Recently I realized a raccoon would be good as its also a creature of the night and isn't something that everyone else has.I searched the Net ,but could not find one instance/example ,is it feasible to do a Raccoon??? I'd only want the head/face ,I wouldn't think it'd be any harder than one of them Dragon Sorcerer types.Any suggestions as s to sites to check or how difficult it would be ,I mean its only B&W (is white even used?).

TIA
Wade
Ask Bish. He used to design tattoos. I'm sure he could point you to a few places. :)

Good choice, A.B. . . . raccoons are eerily intelligent critters. :cool:

paul_valaru re:tattoos

Camelyn said:
Ask Bish. He used to design tattoos. I'm sure he could point you to a few places. :)

Dang your right ,I saw paul_valaru had started the thread and had assumed ,my bad, guees I'll have to see if I can edit this threads title.

Sharky said:
Good choice, A.B. . . . raccoons are eerily intelligent critters. :cool:

Raccoon pics I have ,its pics of raccoon tattoos I need.The Golf Course where my wife and I have the cleaning contract is abundant with them.Since I got the DC I've been getting tons of pics, just wish the "red eye" setting removed the glowing eyes.oh well ,guess I'll just have to fire up PS and edit the eyes.

raccoon4.jpg

raccoon5.jpg

raccoon6.jpg

What style are you going for? Cartoony? serious? mix? realistic?

Expression? Angry? sly? sneaky? silly?

You do not need anyone to design it then. Just take a picture to the tattoo artist and let him/her get to work.

Might I suggest either what IC said (Re: taking a real pic and letting the artist go to work), or focussing on the major visual indicators of Raccoons inorder to lead the viewer to seeing a Raccoon. The eye patches and the nose are a good pair of indicators...you can also use the foot-prints as part of the design.
I'll see if I can find some online tats w/ Raccoons on them.
Post them asap

Hope this helps.
deBish

Here's a prime example of the defining and recognizeable characteristics of Raccoons. The paw-print, although recongnizeable by some...is not as much of a marker.
raccoontracks.gif

Professur said:
Oh, christ, tell me you don't still have the cub hand book.
I dunno...for all I know..I do..hidden amongst all my other books. Nah...I just like 'coons.

Back