Muslim appeasers

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
More evidence that we're losing our collective mind to our 6th century overlords...

Schools are dropping the Holocaust from history lessons to avoid offending Muslim pupils, a Governmentbacked study has revealed.

It found some teachers are reluctant to cover the atrocity for fear of upsetting students whose beliefs include Holocaust denial.

This is London

So, you can't pray you pass the test or hand bibles out on a public thoroughfare but we give Muslims a seperate prayer room in public buildings & have now decided to stain the deaths of fifty five million people because it may make some nuts uncomfortable????

Fuck that.

My British friends, I sincerly hope you, the people, take back your country, very very soon, or there'll be nothing to take back & eons will be lost.

Yeah you British should quit appeasing those christian nuts too. Or any religious nuts.

They're having issues teaching the slave trade and crusades too.

It cited another school which taught the Holocaust, but then avoided teaching the Crusades because "balanced treatment" of the topic would have challenged what some local mosques were teaching.

Emotive issues such as the slave trade can be taught too blandly, portraying Afro-Caribbeans as victims and isolating black children, the report said.

But when teachers downplay the role of the white authorities in abolishing the slave trade, white children can become alienated

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/6517359.stm

Damn whitey and catholic appeasers.

Here's an idea. Let's not teach 'em anything at all and see how that works out, huh? The smart ones will prolly figger out how to count.

Here's an idea. Let's not teach 'em anything at all and see how that works out, huh? The smart ones will prolly figger out how to count.

Works for most liberals. That way they can send their kids to ritzy private schools, and have the cheap labor to do their house and yardwork. :rolleyes:

I was gonna say...

Typically the more well off you are the more conservative you are. There certainly are rich liberals, but they're mostly idiots and hypocrites. If I were comfortably well off I'd certainly be a moderate conservative. I think I probably already am, more or less.

I belive that the 10 richest Congress members are all liberals (and few, if any, actually worled for their money)

Your quoted text, spike, seems to be the same point I made in the first post about appeasing Mulims.

I belive that the 10 richest Congress members are all liberals (and few, if any, actually worled for their money)

Source? As if it had anything to do with anything.

Your quoted text, spike, seems to be the same point I made in the first post about appeasing Mulims.

Yep, they're appeasing white's, black's, catholics, muslims, and jews. Probably some other groups too, you only care about certain groups though.

My mistake...

4 of the top 5 are Demoncrats

Source

I read it elsewhere, some time back but this just popped up.

Probably some other groups too, you only care about certain groups though.

No, I care about NO GROUPS. The irony is, the left calls for equality yet keeps putting people in categories. :shrug:

Oooh! 5 out of the top 10 are republicans and a whopping 12 out of the top 20 are republicans!

Not sure what the point to this is but interesting.

No, I care about NO GROUPS. The irony is, the left calls for equality yet keeps putting people in categories. :shrug:

No, that would be you again.

You don't remember arguing for generalizations and discrimination the other day? I could find the thread if you want but you were clearly for categorizing while I wasn't.

You're contradicting yourself a lot today.

Look at post 5. Then work real hard & follow the pattern. You can figure it out, I'm sure.

You don't remember arguing for generalizations and discrimination the other day? I could find the thread if you want but you were clearly for categorizing while I wasn't.

I put people in categories for personal frame of reference. I also argue it is a time saver. However, the left is the one that places them for special help.

Look at post 5. Then work real hard & follow the pattern. You can figure it out, I'm sure.

You're saying if we only look at some arbitrary small number of House members we can generalize the entire population of the country?

Seems like a big jump to me.

Why, yes it is. So good of you to notice, Would you like to retract your post then?

I put people in categories for personal frame of reference. I also argue it is a time saver. However, the left is the one that places them for special help.

Whereas the right does it for special help, special discrimination, and innacurate or unfounded generalizations.

It would be nice of you to stop turning the other persons post around & start typing original conent. If you have a thought...one that requires the use of your own language skills, it would be nice to see you use them. It would also make for far more intersting & entertaining debates.

Why, yes it is. So good of you to notice, Would you like to retract your post then?

Retract my post because you made a ridiculous generalization about the US population based on 5 House members? Seems you should be doing the retracting.

It would be nice of you to stop turning the other persons post around & start typing original conent. If you have a thought...one that requires the use of your own language skills, it would be nice to see you use them. It would also make for far more intersting & entertaining debates.

I'm finding it very entertaining just pointing out your hypocrisy and contradictions today. If they weren't all over the place I'd talk about something else.

Retract my post because you made a ridiculous generalization about the US population based on 5 House members? Seems you should be doing the retracting.

Slowly & carefully, read post #4....go ahead, I'll wait.

Got it? Good. Now, recall or re-read your writings in post 5.

Have a sip of water...that may have been taxing. Go ahead, I'm not going anywhere.

Now, sir, who is generalizing?

Back