Muslim appeasers

Gato was generalizing. I was being contradictory.

Gato says "most liberals" send their kids to ritzy private schools, and have the cheap labor to do their house and yardwork.

I say "no, conservative's do that" because it's just as easy to see conservatives sending their kids to private schools and having people do their house work.

What's the truth really? It's probably that "most American's" on either side don't send their kids to ritzy private schools. I'm pretty sure the public school population vastly outnumbers private schools.

Generalizations like that are just stupid.

It would be nice of you to stop turning the other persons post around & start typing original conent. If you have a thought...one that requires the use of your own language skills, it would be nice to see you use them. It would also make for far more intersting & entertaining debates.

Yeah, I pointed that out (second bold comment) to spike, but he apparently still prefers to debate that way.

Pointing out hypocrisy and contradictions and in this case showing that what is said about one group also applies to the other is effective sometimes.

Much better than only posting info from extremely biased sites as a habit.

Biased sites is not a problem. Sites that provide incorrect information is.

Schools are dropping the Holocaust from history lessons to avoid offending Muslim pupils, a Governmentbacked study has revealed.

It found some teachers are reluctant to cover the atrocity for fear of upsetting students whose beliefs include Holocaust denial.

I suspect that to be a load of crap!

Back