MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (how many threads are called that now...?!)

fi

After an eventful few weeks involving alcohol, pizza, visitors and broken phone sockets I am now BACK! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

It remains to be seen whether I have anything useful to add to this discussion.

:flush:

HeXp£Øi±

My grandfather did a full blown study on redheads. He spent 10 years of his life trying to figure out what part of the world they originated from. I think it was a cover for his fetish

unclehobart

so... what does that eye taste like, Hex? Does it taste like salty tears?, a shamrock?, or a livid redhead screaming 'get the hell offa me you sicko mofo!'?

greenfreak

HeXp£Øi± said:
My grandfather did a full blown study on redheads. He spent 10 years of his life trying to figure out what part of the world they originated from. I think it was a cover for his fetish

What was the end result? I always thought it was an Irish thing...

HeXp£Øi±

I'm certain it was. But he nailed down isolated locations. It's been so long since i talked to my dad about it and my grandfather took all the documents to his grave.

greenfreak

I always heard that most redheads are Irish but most Irish are not redheads.

When people see my hair color, they say, "You must be Irish"... duh! I've only heard that a million times. I usually answer, "No, I'm I-talian."

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
im with gato. I must see the face that belongs to that eye. Everytime it has appeared, it was taken down before i could see it. Fi remains a mystery to me.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
And no masks, either, fi. You teased us with that pic, and it was very naughty. Don't make me fly to Greece...I hate gyros. :grumpy: