My bra

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My bra squeaks! I don't know why! I had another one that did it too. This is one that is almost brand new though. Makes me sad :( I searched the net to see if I coudl find an explanation but I found nothing. Does anybody here now any possible causes? I think it's something to do with the underwire but not sure...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:confuse3: Could it be just the material rubbing on the underwire?

I have one that clicks :retard:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Could be yes. That is what I thought too but I coudln't figure out WHY that would make a squeaking noise ?(

ris

it could be padding, sometimes that stuff is a flexible polystyrene that can 'squeak' when it moves.

or so i hear.... :)

ris

i didn't mean padding like massive wunderbra insert type things. my missus has a couple of 'shaped' bras that seem to be made all from a foam/polystyrene stuff, i wondered if it was that.

could be the wire, try some oil or something :D can you narrow the squeak to a location on the bra?

i say post a pic, just so that we have a better idea of what we're up against ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
No padding of anysort in this one. It a silky and lacely bra. I have tried to narrow the squeak and I believe that it is the white rubber/plastic/paint stuff they put at the ends of the underwire to keep it from being poky rubbing against the material...

ris

my missus has just told me that she has squeaky bras too, i'd never noticed, probably thinking of somehting else.... :D

she reckons its the wire rubbing against particular material

ris

she says it does kinda go away though, the ones that are worst she doesn't wear, not even for me :(

Ardsgaine

Darn, I thought this was going to be an auction thread. :(

Are you sure it's the bra? Perhaps one of your breasts is actually a squeaky-toy. (What fun!!) :p

Ardsgaine

It really would be impossible to resist grabbing them. It's difficult enough to resist as it is... I mean Janimal's, not yours... of course. Never seen yours... never, never... although I'm sure they're wonderful... but not that I care... I mean I hope they are... but for Brainsoft's sake... not mine..... ah, screw it.

:hangman:

MuFu

Ardsgaine said:
Are you sure it's the bra? Perhaps one of your breasts is actually a squeaky-toy. (What fun!!) :p

LOL. Exactly what I was thinking. :D

*Honk, honk...* :headbang:

ris

my missus' norks make 'honk' noises when they're squeezed.

oh, i forgot, that's just me [and trust me, a guaranteed way not to get some :D]