My broadband is slowing

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
it took me almost 6 minutes to DL the MatrixReLoaded "final trailer"...92megss

:headbang:

256/128 KBits/sec here... And I better not complain ;)

How did you like the trailer?

G4 said:
How did you like the trailer?

It's pretty cool. I need to get 333 memory & a 2.5gig chip just to see it all...I've watched it 3 times now & I see new stuff every time.

Huge-:p :D

Two minutes, 25 seconds. :D

OOL.jpg

We just saw XMen2 today and saw the trailer in the theatre. I literally get goosebumps every time I see it. Just one more week... :headbng2:

:D

Wish I could convince ol' auntie to upgrade to at least cable. The city's all wired for cable and dsl isn't hard to get either.

Damn greenie; looks like you have one fat pipe! :eek:

My lord, i will assume this is a 'fat pipe' i'm on (by Justintime), if i have the meaning down right, i've downloaded music so fast here i could'nt believe it was possible! :eek:

Huge, you could have that too, it's OOL. Actually, I think the reason why it's so fast by me is cus this area is more of a summer community/retirement community. I don't think I share with that many people. I never was good at sharing. ;)

Mine varies a lot by time of day (how many people are on I assume). It's cable and it's generally pretty fast, but just after dinner it can slow down significantly. Got T1 @ work though. :D

Got about 20k/sec from the test site :blank: maybe its loaded or something

Heres my usual speed :

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=dc348974e9d4640861dd1d7a9fb6814f&postid=194634[/attachment]

Attachments

• speed.jpg
    speed.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 17
Back