my brother actually impressed me!

kuulani

this past weekend i visited with my brother (3 yrs. younger than me) and since we last saw each other, he's become a chef.

the same boy who used to be a lazy, do-nothing, sleep all day kid, was cooking pancakes, flipping them in the air with a flick of his wrist ... then that night, was whipping up some veggie dish, with the same wrist flick.

he tried to teach me but the veggies ended up all over the stove :eek:

very impressive!

tis freaky when you atually ralise your lil bro can do stuff... mine is 3 yrs youonger, and is a fireman - owns a house and a really cool car and is engaged!

whos the grown up!

fi said:
very impressive!

tis freaky when you atually ralise your lil bro can do stuff... mine is 3 yrs youonger, and is a fireman - owns a house and a really cool car and is engaged!

whos the grown up!

jesus I can't spell :rolleyes:

fi said:
very impressive!

whos the grown up!

ooh, fireman.
is he in a calendar? ;)

not that I'm aware of.... anyway that'd be too weird!

wish I had someone in the family who coould do gourmet tho! :)

You are just a tad sick, aren't you Unc. Actually it's very good that you can joke about that.

You know, going mad now and then isn't too bad either. Just try your best to refrain from killing anyone.

I seriously hope you're not letting things get too much to you, unc! :(

Humor is a good way of dealing with things...

*throws unc a beer*

Here, enjoy! :)

unclehobart said:
kuulani said:
yup. i have no idea what you two are talking about. do i want to know?
My brother died. We planted him... ergo, he got into gardening suddenly.

Ya know, I'm kinda glad I didn't see this thread until you'd already explained it....

Back