My brother the moron

Stop Laughing

He was online about 20 times more often than I was, so we made a deal that he'd pay the ISP for this year. He did several things wrong when paying:

He mailed the check about 2 months late (it was due in February).

He didn't pay the $5 service fee initially.

He didn't write the ISP account number on the check.

That last one had to be the dumbest thing he's ever done in his life. Why the hell did he send them a check without including some reference to who it's being paid for? No wonder why they cut us off. At first he thought it the $5 was why we weren't on and wired them the money, and after that, that was the ONLY thing credited to my account. It took a lot of phone calls and several 'account bump-ups' to higher and higher supervisors (it was getting ridiculous, I thought it may have ended up going to the CEO or something :D) before we got turned back on again a few days ago. They had cashed the check a few months ago and of course we were livid until I asked him about it and he answered no, and I think I then threw something at him (I probably missed :eek:). Well, after all that, we're back on and appropriately he graduated high school two weeks ago, but if they found out about this, they'd have probably held him back. :D

There have been many occassions in the past when I have also wondered if my brothers live on the same planet as me... :lol:

I can't beleive I forgot about what he did last week. I had the ATM card and all he had to do to get money was come to the store and pick it up, but instead he tooks some of his graduation checks and opened a new checking account thinking he could cash the checks already.

PrincessLissa said:
*cough* dumbass*cough*

Now I caught your cold. :D

Stop Laughing said:
I can't beleive I forgot about what he did last week. I had the ATM card and all he had to do to get money was come to the store and pick it up, but instead he tooks some of his graduation checks and opened a new checking account thinking he could cash the checks already.

Now I caught your cold. :D
:rofl4:

OMG

I almost made that same mistake, until I noticed when logging into my bank account online that it showed $0 in my account. ;)

Back