My car

Jeslek

Banned
Stop telling me its ugly. I know that already. But its cheap, and gets 19 km/L of gas. And it can carry two computers with monitors (or 4 computers without) and 5 people. Just right for a LAN party.

:D

Attachment(s):

car.jpg, 119.25kb

149_1035765740.jpg

what car is that? :confuse3:
looks like a mixture of an Astra and a Monza, and some renault

Luis G said:
what car is that? :confuse3:
looks like a mixture of an Astra and a Monza, and some renault

It's a Toyota echo. Personnally I find them ugly but those cars are so trouble-free and economic on fuel :headbang:

Luis G said:
LL you should check the front tires pressure. ;)
Its nominal. I check it every two weeks. (its my first car and it will be in perfect condition, always, period.)

Yeah its an Echo. Very cheap, never had trouble with it, and the fuel economy is amazing. Sometimes up to 21 km/L of gas.

LastLegionary said:
21 km/L of gas = 34 miles per liter of gas.

That comes to about 130 miles per gallon of gas. Wheee....

i smell a burnt brain :D

Its a new neighborhood. No trees yet, I know. Give it some time so they can start growing. Eventually it will look quite beautiful. For now I'm happy. Nice home with lots of space, and it wasn't that expensive.

So I did. You don't need to quote it though. I made a mistake and corrected it and hoped no one noticed. Yet you bring it up. :( I'm not thinking today... Been a very busy week (I work 60 hours a week) and this week is going to be hell with the wisdom teeth thing. 3 days to work, and 5 days next week, 8 days... 120 hours, mhh, I'm going to work a lot. :(

hey, relax dude, i've made some stupid mistakes myself (something like 33x3 = 66, lol)

I was thinking it looks kinda like suburbia hell here too. I hate neighbors. They're always bitching when I go skinny dipping in my pool. Maybe I should put up a fence.

Well, I would prefer living in the $800K mansion down the street, but for a family with kids, this is ideal. Lots of kids around to make friends with if you have younger kids, very friendly people, and you know everyone. Lots of socializing. And hang on a bit, the trees will grow in...

the houses looks like the typical "house" in the US.

They looks nice but it seems that it's easy to break in and to steal the car.

Back