My cat evidently has something to say.

chcr

Too cute for words
0]hjjjjjjjjjjjjj\\\\\9010= nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I guess she's done. :lloyd:

Its a coded message to the mother ship. Something about needing a few more years before everything is in place for the mass sterlization. Oh and that you make her pee in a box.

Thulsa Doom said:
Its a coded message to the mother ship. Something about needing a few more years before everything is in place for the mass sterlization. Oh and that you make her pee in a box.

Wow. You speak pussy. Cool.

Gonz said:
Wow. You speak pussy. Cool.

You could say its my native language. :brow: But its a hard language to master. You have to really know how to roll your tongue around some of the pronunciations...

My mom lets Lenore walk all over the computer which is not going to be possible once we move her in with us. Hopefully we can break her of that habit.

The vet's office my parents used to take their cats to had a resident kitty that was always sleeping on the back of the receptionist's monitor.

tonksy said:
hermione likes to nap on the nice warm laptop.

That is how we know that my kitty is sick. She sleeps on the heater vent or next to the vent on the refridgerater. Otherwise her favorite place is anywhere where the dog normally lies or where we are sure to get at least half a nose full of her hair. My daughters quilt seems to ber her favorite.

Back