My eyes hurt now.

Kawaii

I was plugging in a new HDD... everything went fine until i started the computer.
Everything is in a nice(not, ow, i'm getting a headache) tint of cyan. I removed the card and cleaned it, the problem persists. BAH. Suggestions?

Edit: Oh, i'm using a GeForce Ti 4200 64 on Windows Xp.

Start with what chcr said.....Did you unplug the monitor cable? If so, try unplugging it again and reseat the card.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! The funniest thing happened.
Late last night, just after i posted this, the monitor died. I called my tech support(last day on my warranty btw) and they told me to come over the next day to get it fixed.
FFWD to next morning. We go to my computer store to get it fixed. "This is gonna take 3 weeks", i thought. "Poor me."
BUT! The guy said; "No idea trying to fix this, it's an internal graphics card problem."
So he went to get a replacement. Problem was, they didn't have any GF4200Ti64mb in store, so i got a ATI9600 128mb instead!:D The best thing about it it that it is fanless, so now my computer is about three times less noisy.
BUT!
When i came home it was still cyan! NO! So i read tommyj27's post, and once i barely touched the cable it fixed itself.
So basically, i've gotten a better and 3x quieter computer for FREE!
Lucky!

:eek: you lucky bastit

Now go to some office depot and buy a new monitor cable :D

Luis G said:
:eek: you lucky bastit

Now go to some office depot and buy a new monitor cable :D
Nah, i'll buy it from the same store... better wait a couple days, though...:lol2:

Shite! You are a lucky bastard. That 9600 blows th 4200 out of the water. If they knew what they were doing(and wanted to b fair) they would have given you an 8500.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Shite! You are a lucky bastard. That 9600 blows th 4200 out of the water. If they knew what they were doing(and wanted to b fair) they would have given you an 8500.
201203-Bild 003.jpg

:D

On a sadder note, i got myself a printer, but the fuckwads at Epson didn't include a USB cable... Damn. Now i have to wait two days until i can use it.
201203-Bild 004.jpg

By the way, never put a bored OTCer and a crappy webcam in the same room.

Poor thing can't use his printer. Look on th brite side, you'll now be able to play DoomIII & HalfLife2. The 4200 would have drown trying to run those apps.

Kawaii said:
Nah, i'll buy it from the same store... better wait a couple days, though...:lol2:

Might want to make sure you get it from a different clerk too. :swing:

Kawaii said:
On a sadder note, i got myself a printer, but the fuckwads at Epson didn't include a USB cable... Damn. Now i have to wait two days until i can use it.
Printers of any brand which include cables of any kind are few and far between.

I'm one of those bastards that determines what goes in as a replacement on warranty work. :D If you're nice to me, I upgrade as high as I can get away with. If not, well, better hope the cheapo special is sold out. :D

Mirlyn said:
Printers of any brand which include cables of any kind are few and far between.

I'm one of those bastards that determines what goes in as a replacement on warranty work. :D If you're nice to me, I upgrade as high as I can get away with. If not, well, better hope the cheapo special is sold out. :D
"Hello, my processor just broke, i need a new one. What? What hammer? Oh, you mean THIS hammer? It had nothing to do with it at all."*clumsily conceals dents*"Well, i'll need a replacement. That AMD Barton XP 3200+ looks like a good replacement, dont you think?" *wink wink, nudge nudge* *discreetly passes a keg of beer under the table*

Back