My favourite couple is...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:eek: RUGRATS!

I am almost 19 and I STILL think Rugrats are the coolest!!! Yes, I am a nerd and a geek :retard:

Aunty Em: Tell your daughter that she's VERY cool IMO because she lieks Rugrats!

Aunty Em

Nixy said:
:eek: RUGRATS!

I am almost 19 and I STILL think Rugrats are the coolest!!! Yes, I am a nerd and a geek :retard:

Aunty Em: Tell your daughter that she's VERY cool IMO because she lieks Rugrats!

She's got the PC games!

And Father ...erm Mother Christmas is bringing all the Scooby Doo games and movie this year. She's been playing them on her computer - MC that is - they're quite fun, should keep her occupied for hours. :D

Aunty Em

Nixy said:
scooby doo is hella cool aswell

I am such a child at heart!

I'm looking forward to seeing the film for the first time :D , plus Monsters Inc. Stupid, but I love kids films they're great fun.

Ardsgaine

Aunty Em said:
Do you think they're communicating?

Could be. He keeps opening an AOL window somehow, so it might be that he's set up his own email account.

Re: Scooby-doo, Anna surprised me by picking out a Scooby-doo book at Barnes & Noble on Tuesday. She's only seen the show a couple of times, but it seems like 'coolness' travels through the air like a virus and infects children regardless of parental attempts to quarantine them. I can't believe that Scooby-Doo is even still around after all these years, much less a kid favorite.:eh:

Aunty Em

Ardsgaine said:
Aunty Em said:
Do you think they're communicating?

Could be. He keeps opening an AOL window somehow, so it might be that he's set up his own email account.

Re: Scooby-doo, Anna surprised me by picking out a Scooby-doo book at Barnes & Noble on Tuesday. She's only seen the show a couple of times, but it seems like 'coolness' travels through the air like a virus and infects children regardless of parental attempts to quarantine them. I can't believe that Scooby-Doo is even still around after all these years, much less a kid favorite.:eh:

I can see you don't watch Cartoon Network - Katie's favourite channel. :)

Psycho

Scooby dooby doooooo :headbang:

...they ruined Cartoon Network over here though. It's now a part-time kind of 'show' on another channel and mostly in Dutch, which sucks. :(

ris

my bro's a cartoon network fiend too. woe betide the one that dare change the channel... :eek:

Ardsgaine

I can see you don't watch Cartoon Network

Nope. Nick Jr. during the week, and Disney on the weekends. I have this theory that the older children get, the stupider the shows aimed at their age group get. Little Bear, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Rolie Polie Olie, Stanley... these are the pinnacle of children's programming. From there it just goes downhill. :p

HomeLAN

Ardsgaine said:
I can see you don't watch Cartoon Network

Nope. Nick Jr. during the week, and Disney on the weekends. I have this theory that the older children get, the stupider the shows aimed at their age group get. Little Bear, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Rolie Polie Olie, Stanley... these are the pinnacle of children's programming. From there it just goes downhill. :p

Gee, thanks. Now I'm all suicidal.