My goodness!!!!

chcr

Too cute for words
Well, I now know why my son never calls or talks to us. Several months ago he told us he has a Philipino girlfriend and his mom told him he should take it slow. He therefore decided not to tell us that Malou was pregnant and they were already married. :eek: The new granddaughter was born on 11-21, although we just found out by e-mail yesterday (actually he e-mailed us just after christmas, Dara just doesn't check her e-mail regularly). Needless to say, Dara's a little pissed. Not over them getting married or the baby (he's 26 after all) but that he didn't say anything. Oh well, I'm a granddad again. I guess the twerp never figures out that I'm the one who has to deal with the histrionics, but next time I see him I will tell him. His other daughter wan't talk to him but I don't think she understands that her little sister isn't Arren's. What a fucking mess.

Excuse me for venting. :)

wow...that's awful that you didn't get to be involved but congrats on being a grandpa again! whats the baby's name?

glad he found someone and i hope the best for him.chic if he doesnt call why dont you call or email him?

my brother did that last summer...without the baby thankfully...he up and married a Welsh girl who he'd met a few times :tardbang:

it seems so far to have turned out for the best...she's actually got him off his ass and out of the band and having a real job...

so maybe it won't be so horribly awful chcr :)

Congrats...ifcongrats are in order...

I must ask...is Arren his ex? The other daughter's mom? How old is the other daughter?

tonks said:
wow...that's awful that you didn't get to be involved but congrats on being a grandpa again! whats the baby's name?

Angelina June. June is Dara's mother's name and I think you can guess the Angelina comes.

Congrats are in order, I just don't like how we found out. Goddamn kids!

Nixy said:
Congrats...ifcongrats are in order...

I must ask...is Arren his ex? The other daughter's mom? How old is the other daughter?

Arren is my son. Tebria (the other daughter) is eight. You can count on her mom to put this in the worst possible light.

chcr said:
Arren is my son. Tebria (the other daughter) is eight. You can count on her mom to put this in the worst possible light.

She has another sister?? Who your son isn't the Dad of?

Nixy said:
She has another sister?? Who your son isn't the Dad of?

And who was born while they were still married. The Mom also has HIV and tried to give it to Arren. :shrug:

chcr said:
And who was born while they were still married. The Mom also has HIV and tried to give it to Arren. :shrug:

in the past werent people arrested for knowingly giving HIV and aids to others?

freako104 said:
in the past werent people arrested for knowingly giving HIV and aids to others?
yes, but it was not a relationship setting....the guy was just jumping in and out of the sack with niave young girls...i believe he finally died before any sentence could be handed down.

unclehobart said:
Where do they live?
Arren and his new wife live in Japan (Kyoto Air Base), ex and two daughters (with second daughter's dad???) in Hopkinsville, KY. I always wonder if he knows about the HIV.

Note that the ex told everyone she was moving to either Delaware or Brooklyn. I think she lies just to hear the sound of her voice. I still don't know whether the baby has HIV or not (ex's baby, not the new one). :shrug:

chcr said:
Arren and his new wife live in Japan (Kyoto Air Base), ex and two daughters (with second daughter's dad???) in Hopkinsville, KY. I always wonder if he knows about the HIV.

Note that the ex told everyone she was moving to either Delaware or Brooklyn. I think she lies just to hear the sound of her voice. I still don't know whether the baby has HIV or not (ex's baby, not the new one). :shrug:

If he's in Yokota, then, trust me, niether he, she, nor the baby, have HIV. The AF is particularly funny about that...Everybody who marries a foreign national gets a full check-up for both the sponsor (service-person) and the future dependent (spouse). Your son, if under the rank of E-5, also had to get permission from his commander to marry.

I'm surprised he kept it secret.
BTW...What does your son do in the AF?

Back