My goodness!!!!

Nixy said:
I assume he meant the baby who is NOT his son's...

Right. Arren thinks her dad is a marine (he has some very incriminating photos) but Hopkinsville is near Ft. Campbell, and Army Base (101st Airborne). I don't know if there would be marines there. Arren wonders if she knows who the dad is, but that may be bitterness. She got prgnant while he was TDY and knew she had HIV for two months before he found out. She didn't tell him she was pregnant either, he found out both during a regular check up whoen the doctor said "you're negative so far." I know she's living with a guy up there, I wonder if he knows about the HIV.

whooo, OK, let's see if I got this...

Your son (Arren) was married. They had a little girl who is now 8. The wife was cheating on him and she got both HIV and pregnant. She is now living with some guy who may or may not be the her baby's father and who may or may not know about and/or have the HIV. You also do not know if her baby has HIV.

Your son is now remarried to a Philapino woman and they have a baby. Your son does not have HIV. His 8 year old will not speak to him and you think that her mom is tainting her mind...

whew

I get it pretty well... but then again, I got plenty of practice trying to figure out Brandi's family.

Nixy said:
whooo, OK, let's see if I got this...

Your son (Arren) was married. They had a little girl who is now 8. The wife was cheating on him and she got both HIV and pregnant. She is now living with some guy who may or may not be the her baby's father and who may or may not know about and/or have the HIV. You also do not know if her baby has HIV.

Your son is now remarried to a Philapino woman and they have a baby. Your son does not have HIV. His 8 year old will not speak to him and you think that her mom is tainting her mind...

whew

That's everything except the two girls Malou (new wife) had when they met. :shrug:

Back