my grades and again a thanks to all

freako104

my midterm grades came in and i got 3 cs and a b. also after all that has happened and because it has quieted down i again wanted to thank everyone on here as well as the other sites being jjr512 and xibase for all their support of what happened and for having this place where i can laugh and have fun and forget how scared i was but now im less scared than i was(fear still there but not as strong). its starting out to be a great week for me!

You're quite welcome Freako.

[assuming fatherly role]

WTF is up with that? Three C's? C'mon, you just have to apply yourself

[/assuming fatherly role]

Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

Perhaps we should shoo him out from time-to-time so that he can get some studying done... ;)

If he is like me then he needs to be banned in order to focus soley on HW or else OTC will constantly be being opened and checked.

assuming fatherly role]

WTF is up with that? Three C's? C'mon, you just have to apply yourself

[/assuming fatherly role]

Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

whats odd is my father and mother were both proud that i didnt fail :). i do my hw gato i use the school library for posting and home for hw and studying.

I just had to give a hard time, actually for college work, that's very respectable. Just don't let this place get the better of you.

lol good job. i just got my grades for this semester

calculas 94.45
chemistry 89.67
economics 88.54

stupid non-rounding up grades system

yeah, its not so bad. Everyone has a bad semester or 2, or 3, or 4... well, it happens I guess. The main thing is no retakes. Those suck. My roomate (way back in the day) got a c- in calc and retook it only to get a d+ the next time ;)

At least you don't have to worry about that.

congrats!

besides, as long as you are happy with your results, thats all that really matters anyway.

Back