My grades

nalani

Check it out:

MODERN HAWN CULTURE 1819-PRESENT A-   
HAWAIIAN ETHNOBOTANY B 
EUROPEAN WOMEN'S HISTORY B  
RELS-399 DIRECTED STUDIES I 

so ... not bad ... I totally don't deserve that A- though ... seriously ..

well, except for the "I", I'm happy ... coulda been worse ... and, in all actuality, it should have been worse ...

Aunty Em said:
Yikes... looks like you know more than me about EUROPEAN WOMEN'S HISTORY!

Nah, you know in the US, European Woman's History means "name at least one European country where women were accorded the right to vote at some point during the 20th century".. ;)

yeah - and "I" is an incomplete, and you have a limited amount of time in which to make it up. I have to make it up quickly because it affects my GPA and, therefore, my scholarships ...

a13 - :D ... actually, I learned a lot about the plight of European women from the 1500's til the present, including the right to vote. The best thing I liked about it was learning about Women writers, and their work ... Pizan is one of my favs now.

Aunty Em - I highly doubt that I know more than you do :D But I'd love to chat with you about it ... it's become a fascination of mine and, if it wouldn't screw me up, I would change my major to Women's History - but that'd mean another 4 semesters on top of the 3 I already have left. But I'm looking for a way to incorporate a focus on Women in Religion into my major.

Back