my grandpa just died

I guess there's nothing much I can say to make you feel better, but here's a :hug: and good vibes to you :)

I'm sorry for your loss

Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear that, and your aunt just died recently too! :(

I'm sending lots of good vibes your way. :hug:

chcr said:
When you get to be my age, Moof, it suddenly doesn't seem like such a long life. :) You'll find out...

I'm sure I will, but by that time I won't be as objective regarding such things as I am now. 70-80 years is impressive, IMHO (assuming generally good health).

AlladinSane, yes, he's mom's and aunt's father.

gf, i'm doing ok, somehow i'm unable to cry too much, i feel terrible pain because of the loss but tears can't seem to flow.

MuFu, he was 91.

Inkara, he was in critical condition because of a renal deficiency, which got him intoxicated, he was doing ok, the doctors said he had everything to recover. I'm sure the cause wasn't physical, he was tired and through a lot of sentimental pain, the moment he got home and to his room he stopped breathing.

pad, there were no bad times, i'm serious, he was always the best with us.

He was very supportive with my family when my dad died back in 1999, he tried to be the example to follow (if you know what i mean), always gave the friendly advice and wanted the best for us. He was a great man, he had a brilliant career as a dr and professur in the medicine school, and i'm sure he'll live in people's hearts for a long time.

Luis G said:
And thanks everybody for the good wishes/vibes :)

thats why were here luis. we all care about ya. even if were not next to you we still will laways be here for ya

Back