My neighborhood

You really think you can take the entire place in 2 weeks? I knew the american education system was piss poor, but I didn't think it was that bad.

Do you realize that if you took every breathing american and transplanted them to Canada, you'd still be outnumbered by beaver. Not to mention that only a fool fights a war on two fronts. And an idiot on three. You don't really think all those french speaking Quebecers in Florida are there for the sun, do ya? They've been infiltrating Louisiana for decades.

Bring in on, Bikini boy. I've marshmallows to roast over the White house.

Oh shit, now you've pissed off the Canuck. Quick, we need a beer truck heading north, QUICK!

eek you called him Canuck!!! and shite don't send him American beer of all things, that'll just piss him off more! :bolt:

alex said:
2 weeks? Who said anything about 2 weeks?

Well, you said you wanted to wait until we were all thawed out. That gives you about two weeks to work.

Ahhhhhh. Now I get all this global warming crap. You guys are trying to give yourselves more time to work.

PT, do you wanna rephrase that?

Professur said:
Well, you said you wanted to wait until we were all thawed out. That gives you about two weeks to work.

After the thaw ;) Paybacks for that little blackout stunt you pulled.

We pulled? It was those morons in OHIO what caused it. And you'll notice that while, what 7 states when down, only one provice did? You sure you wanna mess with the guys who're controlling your power?

You got me. It was me. I was busy overloading a grid I'm not even attached to. But how else am I supposed to overclock this damn 486 to 10G without upping the voltage???

Back