my new boots

BlurOfSerenity

i got a new pair of boots today. they were marked down to $20 from $40 at marshalls.
they're this soft leather stuff. they're lace-up, and have a buckle that goes across the ankle-ish part.
the weirdest thing about them is the sizing, tho. i think they're actually a half-size smaller than marked... and marked in mens sizes. they're marked 7.5, which would be 9.5 in womens, but they feel like 9's. i know they can't possibly be actual 7.5's, tho, because if they were they wouldnt fit me.

anyhow, they're hot. picture-time!

ash r said:
the material and buckle and shape of the toes makes me think of pirates and wenches :)

I was thinkin wizard of OZish :shrug:,but a very cool OZish
swing.gif

*locks trout out of ash's reach

BTW if you shaved your legs up and down instead of sideways ,it wouldn't leave those rings .

*throws key to locked up trout in the Well.

i'm pretty sure that a 7.5 in mens is a 9 in womans...i wear a 9 (well...actually a 8 3/4) and all of my navy flight deck boots were mens 7.5.

My Son (16 yr old) wears size fourteen
is there any truth to the stuff about
shoe size and manhood size LMAO

The way the gurls all chase him one would think so ;)

For a moment I thought the name of the thread was "my new boobs" :lol:

ash r said:
the material and buckle and shape of the toes makes me think of pirates and wenches :)
Why would pirates make terrible lifeguards?
Because they don't know CP-Arrr.

What's a pirate's favorite fast food restaurant?
Arrr-bys.

Winky said:
My Son (16 yr old) wears size fourteen
is there any truth to the stuff about
shoe size and manhood size LMAO

The way the gurls all chase him one would think so ;)

My brother is 15 and is like 6'3 and wears size 14...he's such a pimp daddy

aww, those pictures made me sad, those boots look awful now, lol they've gotte all broken in and the suede is doing that stringy-thing in places, and where the toe bends is all yucky in the creases. i still wear them a lot, though.

Back