my new car

A green Stang? EWWW! Cars should only come in 3 colours...
Black, Black or Black.

If you talk about cars that we dream of, the GT is a great super car for the price, but I would want a Zonda C12-S.

V12
7.3L
555bhp
553ft lbs
only $387,000

Neener, neener neener!

"My" Ferrari Enzo can beat "your" Zonda. :p :D :cool:

$643,330

6.0-liter V-12
650 bhp @ 7800 rpm
485 lb-ft @ 5500 rpm

From Road & Track's test of the Enzo:

"Zero to 60 mph: 3.3 seconds.

Quarter-mile run: 11.1 sec. at 133.0 mph.

Unbelievable.

The Enzo has just recorded the best Road & Track acceleration run ever for a road car. Its 0-60-mph run equals the fastest time logged just a month ago by the all-American Saleen S7. And its quarter-mile time and speed pulverize the mighty McLaren F1's numbers of 11.6 sec. traveling at a mere 125 mph past the quarter-mile mark. Wow!"

R&T Enzo Test

So we're starting the my car is better than your car thing... LOL :D

I wasn't going for most power, just the "GOD DAMN LOOK AT THAT CAR!" factor. The Enzo is nice but every time I look at the Zonda...oh man!

Although.. The Enzo is only 0.3sec faster on the 0-60 and the Zonda's torque is higher and to me that's more important than BHP. The Enzo is also 700lbs heavier. Plus the Enzo is red! EWW! It might as well be GREEN! :D

chcr said:
No goats or camels??????

Seriously, that is the coolest car on earth right now, isn't it? :worship:

Six goats! :lloyd: I'll even throw in a couple of armadillos! :D

The Ford GT is a pretty cool car. But the Ferrari Enzo, the McLaren F1, the Saleen S7, the Koenigsegg CC 8S, and Spirit Slave's fave - the Zonda C12-S all peg the coolness meter too. :cool:

clk55_amg_diant.jpg

927-1.jpg

Sharky said:
The Ford GT made mincemeat out of the Porsche AND the Ferrari.

500 HP and 500 ft-lbs. of torque. :cool:

Yeah but it didn't go up against Enzo. Enzo would shit all over the Ford GT....though the 2004 Ford GT in red with white stripes is the adonis of supercars....what a fucking sexy beast

veyron.jpg

No one is faster than the Bugati Veyron
bugatti_eb_16_4_veyron_8336_04_03.jpg

252 mph

0-60 - 2.9 sec

16V 1001hp

Too the bad the engine is too powerful for its own good since the car controls like utter shit.

oh and the fact that it burns out the best known tires to man every round

Fun fact - Enzo's oil change is a factory custom job that costs 700 smackers.....can't go to Jiffy lube for that kind of job...not to mention the 22,000 dollar brakes.

Spirit's Slave said:
A green Stang? EWWW! Cars should only come in 3 colours...
Black, Black or Black.

If you talk about cars that we dream of, the GT is a great super car for the price, but I would want a Zonda C12-S.

V12
7.3L
555bhp
553ft lbs
only $387,000

That is one of few cars that could beat Ferrari's best (Enzo). Its top speed is 220mph with a 3.5sec 0-60 acceleration.

Not to the mention the fact it looks sexy as hell. The creator of this car was a former designer for Lamborghini.
koenigsegg2.jpg

koenigsegg-front.jpg

Koiennsegg is another good contender for Enzo's rival.

Mclaren F1, however remains the most elusive sportscar in the world. If you want one good luck.

Holy shit

Acceleration:0-100 km/h, 0-62 mp/h under 3.5 s
Top speed:390 km/h, 240 mp/h
Quartermile time:
Lateral G:10 sec, end speed 217 km/h
Braking distance:100-0 km/h 32 meters
Dry weight:1,170 kg
Aerodynamic Cd value:0.29 with down force

This car is way faster than I thought

Koenigsegg

koenigsegg-multi.gif

Test driver Mr. Loris Bicocchi conducted the first shakedowns of the car and he was very satisfied with the preliminary results.

Unfortunately it started to rain one hour into the tests. However, before a too heavy rainfall, Mr. Bicocchi managed to drive 365 km/h according to company measurements, which was not pushing the car to full speed - only a shake down run!

IDLEchild said:
Yeah but it didn't go up against Enzo. Enzo would shit all over the Ford GT....though the 2004 Ford GT in red with white stripes is the adonis of supercars....what a fucking sexy beast

Fun fact - Enzo's oil change is a factory custom job that costs 700 smackers.....can't go to Jiffy lube for that kind of job...not to mention the 22,000 dollar brakes.

Yup - the Enzo would have easily beaten the GT. But the cars in the comparison test were picked because they were in the same class, with comparable prices.

You're right about the Enzo's oil and brakes. The brakes are exotic carbon fiber racing brakes, and the oil is a special synthetic racing engine oil that costs $70 a quart, and the engine holds 12.2 quarts. But, if you can afford a $643,000 car, a $700 oil change is nothing. :D

The Ford GT comparison test:

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=7565&page_number=4

The sad part is Sharky that most of the people who own the Enzo are just rich people with no real appreciation of true mastry in car design.

They want because it is fast.

Also i have seen the car in Flesh....trust me...the pictures do the car no justice whatsoever.

IDLEchild said:
The sad part is Sharky that most of the people who own the Enzo are just rich people with no real appreciation of true mastry in car design.

They want because it is fast.

Also i have seen the car in Flesh....trust me...the pictures do the car no justice whatsoever.

Doesn't that just piss you off? Those guys buy these cars as trophies - just another jewel for their treasure chest. Most of them probably never come close to driving the car at it's full potential.

You got to see an Enzo in the flesh? Kewl! You lucky dog. :cool:

I bet it looks a lot smaller than the photos represent.

Back