My new eBay eBook

StuTheWise

Hey everybody. Been awhile since I attended... love the new logo!

Anyway, I hope this doesn't violate the AUP. If it does, mods feel free to take it down and cuss me out (I promise to not get offended).

Here's the deal: I just finished writing an eBook a couple months ago titled Secrets of an eBay PowerSeller.

It has been selling fairly well, and my customers seem to be satisfied with it. But, I want to make sure it is the best that I can make it... and, I could also use a few good testimonials to put up on my webpage.

As such, I've been giving away free copies of my book (which has been selling for about $30) in exchange for the promise that readers will send me either a testimonial and/or suggestions on how to improve my eBook.

Since this forum is so diverse, I thought it'd be a great place to, mods permitting of course, give away a few free copies of my eBook.

I'd be happy to give away up to 10 free copies to the first 10 people who shoot me an email. Just remember, you promise to send me a testimonial in exchange for a free copy.

Obviously, if you think my eBook sucks, then I would rather have a suggestion on how to improve it. Of course, feel free to send both a testimonial and a suggestion.

So... I'll give the first 10 people to email me a free copy (it's about a 1.2 MB download). I have limited bandwidth available to me from my webhost, which is why I'm limiting the number of free copies.

If you're interested, please send me an email at:

[email protected]

That way, my Hotmail account won't "accidently" filter you out as junk mail.

Thanks everybody!

tonksy

Good for you.
I am in the midst of my first ugly ebay incident. Some chick bids on and wins a shirt from me and then doesn't pay. I sent her a message reminding her of the item and asked her does she still intend to pay for the item she bid upon and won. I get a one word message back "no."
So I inform her that I will be opening an unpaid item dispute, which I did. So I come home today and find that she has left me negative feedback saying that I provided horrible service and that I sold items I didn't have, Both lies. I responded to her negative feedback and left her negative feedback. I emailed ebay security that she was giving harrassing and lying feedback when she hadn't even responded to the unpaid item dispute.
People piss me off.

Professur

Just one little suggestion. Make sure you put one unique, identifiable feature in all of your photos. That way, noone can ever suggest that you don't have the article in hand.

Your boobs will do nicely;)

But seriously.

tonksy

Her accusations are obviously unfounded, she is just lashing out over the unpaid item dispute. I'm not even angry over the non-payment, I'm angry about the lies.

majestyx

tonksy said:
Good for you.
I am in the midst of my first ugly ebay incident. Some chick bids on and wins a shirt from me and then doesn't pay. I sent her a message reminding her of the item and asked her does she still intend to pay for the item she bid upon and won. I get a one word message back "no."
So I inform her that I will be opening an unpaid item dispute, which I did. So I come home today and find that she has left me negative feedback saying that I provided horrible service and that I sold items I didn't have, Both lies. I responded to her negative feedback and left her negative feedback. I emailed ebay security that she was giving harrassing and lying feedback when she hadn't even responded to the unpaid item dispute.
People piss me off.
Sorry about your difficulties, tonks. Don't let this person get away with it!!!

And, just out of curiosity, sent an email and it was returned as undeliverable. :(

Edit: I just checked the link in his sig, and it WORKS!!!! :swing:

StuTheWise

Hello all. Sorry about the broken email link. That's a really old one.

Anyhoo, I've completely rewritten my eBook, and am now giving it away for free. Truth be told, the information contained therein is far better than the original, but it's kind of skiwampas (unorganized).

If you have the patience to wade through it all, you ought to learn some good stuff. Someday I'll go back in there and organize it so it makes more sense.