My new hobby (of sorts)

greenfreak said:
We have one at work and every once in a while they take it out after most people have gone home and they play. I'm not very good at it but they're really good. My 'sport' is pool.

I am also quite fond of Pool......i have played many games in row out of the sheer joy of it.

Justintest said:
Does anyone here play table tennis? Justin introduced me to it last year and now i can't play enough! My gym had an old board and now i've gotten a few fellows to come practice with me almost every weekend, i love it! :swing:

I would whip all your arses. Perhaps even together. :p

No kidding..

steweygrrrr said:
sleeps even better...think I could do that for england.

Is that like.. you'd go to the World Championships and you sleep with people from France, Brazil, etc? I can see the benefit of that.. :D

a13antichrist said:
Is that like.. you'd go to the World Championships and you sleep with people from France, Brazil, etc? I can see the benefit of that.. :D

yeah and best of all if you go professional you get paid in the reginon of 0-0 per week

a13antichrist said:
I would whip all your arses. Perhaps even together. :p

No kidding..

I used to play all the time...until I mastered a rather wicked backspin that couldn't be returned. Nobody would play me after that. :mope:

a13antichrist said:
Nobody who? Mummy and Daddy? :p

None of the jellymanders in my unit. They all switched to raquetball soon after anyway. BTW...I'd use that backspin on serves. Harder to control, but the look on somebody's face when they thought they had an easy point and the ball dives right into the net... :lol:

Somebody should incite Bush to pursue Chirac then, hopefully they'll post you in Paris and we'll get a game or two out of it.. :p

Back