My new toy......

I think the full force of spending all that money has set in.......I feel kinda nauseous :sick2:

nice ride there pad. Isnt that feeling just great, feeling sick having to spend alot of money on a nice vehicle. Take a couple asprin and the feeling will subside.

Nice wheels...

... is that your mailbox I see just off to the right there at the end of the drive? I always wondered what a modern one looked like... how do you stop other people from stealing your mail?

Mostly we get ours posted through our doors here.

Yea, my son and I tore down the brick mailbox a couple of weeks ago cause birds were building underneath it and some died in it :sick2: and the door on the rural #2 metal box was becoming disfigured and hard to open and shut......and I couldn't replace it without tearing the whole thing apart. I was expecting the USPS to complain before too long. Brick mailbox sounded like a good idea 12 years ago :smash2:

I like that mailbox cause you can open it from the back and you don't have to get in the street.....not that we have a big problem with people getting hit in the street in my neighborhood....but it's convenient.

Aunty Em said:
how do you stop other people from stealing your mail?

Mostly we get ours posted through our doors here.

Never had a problem with people stealing mail......just problems with incompetent carriers delivering the wrong mail to my box. It is a Federal offense in the US to steal mail.

btw - nice buns in that av Aunty :brow:

and leslie, what happened to your legs av? that was interesting :brow:

Nice :headbang:

Side note, uniroyal tires suck (maybe is just something local), i'd put BFGoodrich, Goodyear or Michelin on it.

Thats a nice ride dude, very suave. Did it come with a premium sound system or did you get jipped? :D

The sound system sounds great. AM/FM/CD, 6 speakers.......I think I'll call this guy for some upgrade advice.

Click here to take a tour of the interior.

Padmaster if you don't mind...may i ask where you live?. That is a beautiful area in the pictures.

Back