My new toy......

Buttcrackdivine said:
Did anyone else notice the beautiful lawn????

[Elvis]Thank you....Thank you very much[/Elvis]

Buttcrackdivine said:
Padmaster if you don't mind...may i ask where you live?. That is a beautiful area in the pictures.

Just north of Huntsville in Meridianville, AL.

Wouldn't you rather have a turbocharger instead of a stereo so big you can't drive your Blazer? ;) Turbos are cheaper, too. :grinyes:

alex said:
Never had a problem with people stealing mail......just problems with incompetent carriers delivering the wrong mail to my box.

My parents still haven't got their refund yet from the IRS because the post office returned it to the IRS saying undeliverable address. They have to sign some kind of letter proving to the IRS thats where they live (or something to that effect) before it'll be resent. I've had bills go missing in the mail before too (causing disruption in service). Now I just pay bills over the phone/internet. The last time I wrote a check (which I do for mail-payment only) was in March, before that, September. I've been watching my credit rating for changes...if it goes down because of a missed bill I'll be mighty pissed because there's really no way to prove it was the system and not you. It gets old having to go somewhere to get ordinary letters sent by certified mail to make sure they get there.

Wish there was a way to get FedEx/UPS to deliver USPS mail. :rolleyes:

Oh, and nice wheels Pad! :p :headbang:

Well, after 1 1/2 weeks:

IT HAS A SCRATCH ON IT :cuss:

Superficial scratch that I can probably rub out but still :cuss:

I'm gonna have to get some wind/rain deflectors cause I smoke and usually have the window cracked a little. The rain rolls right around the roof support and into the cab right onto the armrest where the power window/mirror controls are.

The cd player won't play mp3's.

other than that, I love it.

Back