My Prom Dress

I think if I was your mom I'd be having a cow over the back of it, and running it through the sewing machine...but since I'm not... it's a lovely dress :)

"hott bizness!" as they say!!

i have a funny story as to how i aquired my promdress... i usually would say to people...
"i found it in my brother's closet!!"
which WAS true! except that it belonged to his fiancee!!

Hey ash, what's up with that stupid crap of adding a second "t" to "hot"? I see it all the time, and I can't believe that some of the same people who substitute "u" for "you," "r" for "are" or "y" for "why" add more letters onto words such as "hot."

Modest cleavage cut........plenty of leg on display.

Yup, seems to fill the criteria of a party frock :)

Oz said:
Modest cleavage cut........plenty of leg on display.

Yup, seems to fill the criteria of a party frock :)

Well if I had the cleavage it would be nice. Sadly, I don't. But I can say I love my legs, hence why I got the dress in the first place.

It was cheap too, only about $70 after all the lovely discounts I got :D It sort of looks like a fancy nightie don't it? One of those classy, rich people ones.

FluerVanderloo said:
Well if I had the cleavage it would be nice. Sadly, I don't. But I can say I love my legs, hence why I got the dress in the first place.

It was cheap too, only about $70 after all the lovely discounts I got :D It sort of looks like a fancy nightie don't it? One of those classy, rich people ones.

Well if you want the cleavage, try cutlets. Not a necessity, but if that's what you want.

Inkara1 said:
Hey ash, what's up with that stupid crap of adding a second "t" to "hot"? I see it all the time, and I can't believe that some of the same people who substitute "u" for "you," "r" for "are" or "y" for "why" add more letters onto words such as "hot."

but am i one of those people? :p
i also use "hawt" and "hawtt".
i rarely if ever shorten actual words, in fact, i like to make them longer.
especially name!! "inkara1" for example, could be "innkawrahwonne"
and i almost always call our own Nihilistic "Niwl" instead of Nil.

i like making things more complicated!! XD (or ecks-dee)

Back