My sig at HWC...

They're all better then the crap the big guys come up with and they pay focus groups bundles of dough for what we will so happily do for free.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Now that i think about it that's a pretty badass name for a CPU.

Amd Hurricane

Yea but if you tried to sell it in Austrailia you would have to call it a Typhoon and the damm marketing would be worse than the PR system.

....Or is it the Eastern Hemisphere where its called a Typhoon....could of swore it was Southern but now Im just stupid.

Edit, wait I had to fix Sale to read "sell". Some huge guy once went off because I used the word loose in liew of lose, or was it loss. Maybe it was both lesser and missing.

Edit, wait I had to fix Sale to read "sell". Some huge guy once went off because I used the word loose in liew of lose, or was it loss. Maybe it was both lesser and missing.
I remember hearing about a young women who accidently had "born to loose" tatooed on her person. :lol:

I have a better computer then that hex, your a dope. Just go to the black market and give them your kidney and a few stolen babies and they will give you a supcomputer

arf

Back