My Spanish rice is broken, can anybody help me?

RMA it.

When you get your new one, make sure it looks like this:

paella.jpg

How could you do that to your poor defenseless rice? It's utterly inhuman!!! :crying3:

It looks absolutely inedible...unfit for human consumption...I wouldn't feed it to my dog...a pig wouldn't eat that...

Looks like a British MRE(24 hour meal kit). :D

Mmmm.

I asked my father to read your kind remarks about HIS paella...

You don´t want to know what he said... :mad: :D :D

G4 said:
Mmmm.

I asked my father to read your kind remarks about HIS paella...

You don´t want to know what he said... :mad: :D :D

Ohhh, but we do, we do. ;) :D

I simply must know what his thoughts were on my last description. :D For posterity. :D

Let´s just say that his comment about the thread included the terms ignorants, eat and cock; not in this particular order.

:headbang:

I've eaten many paellas, and many made by spaniards, none of them looked like that.

If your father is from Spain and he knows "the right way" to do paella, then i will accept to be an ignorant, and i'd have to talk to the guys that makes paella around here to verify the info.

If your father is from Spain and he knows "the right way" to do paella, then i will accept to be an ignorant, and i'd have to talk to the guys that makes paella around here to verify the info.
Hey!!! Don´t take it seriously!!! ;)

That rice is not quite done, needs five more minutes for the excess of water to be gone. The foto is a little too reddish also. And fotos of food DO tend to look terrible. But it is good ol' paella.

Cheers!!

G4 said:
Hey!!! Don´t take it seriously!!! ;)

That rice is not quite done, needs five more minutes for the excess of water to be gone. The foto is a little too reddish also. And fotos of food DO tend to look terrible. But it is good ol' paella.

Cheers!!

So it's your fault it looks bad. Not only was it undercooked, your camera makes it look reddish. For shame, G4, for shame. Tell your father that I apologize, but make sure he knows that my misjudgement was based on your faulty information. :p :D

Back