My trip so far...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am having a blast! I have went boating twice! Once I got COMPLETELY soaked because it was windy and wavy but I was too excited to go inside and the other time I ended up walking around in rubber boots for hours after cause I was having too much fun to go change! YAY!

Today we climbed a mountain here and went up to a lookout on the top. It was about 1 hour up and about 40min down. I took some REALLY nice pics. i will scan and post them when I get them developed (at home). Even if it was digital you guys woudl not get them til I got home so don't be sad 9this phone line is HELL).

Everything here is SO beautiful! The mountains, the ocean, the forests!. We even saw some whales when we were on the Government Warf the other day! They were jumping in the water! It was SO cool!

The trip to get here was good aswell it was 31 hous form the time we left my house until we go to my Granma's house (that is VERY good time btw) and I slept for atleast 20 of those hours so the time seemed to fly for me!

Anyway, I should go and get some sleep! I'll talk to you guys later! Bye!

:yay: nix's back ... even though she's jealous for no reason 'cause she's my friend and would never steal her man ...

i think she's still on her trip, 'cause she said something about posting the pics when she gets home.

Ok, just stealing a little time on someone else's computer to feed her addiction then, hmmm?

That's Nixy, alright! :trippin:

Don't get too hooked on this dialup stuff, cause you won't want to leave your cable once you get back to it. :headbang:

Yeah, I am at my Uncle's house. I am SO addicted to the internet!

glad you're having fun, Nix! I'd give anything to be back in Texas .. not forever, just for a little longer ... ku'u says I still have a bit of a twang :p

take some piccys and post them here .. let us live vicariously through you! :D

nalani said:
glad you're having fun, Nix! I'd give anything to be back in Texas .. not forever, just for a little longer ... ku'u says I still have a bit of a twang :p

take some piccys and post them here .. let us live vicariously through you! :D

There's a big ol' order of Doh! for ya. Who dragged this up, Mr. Guest?

I can now post some pics though :D

Not from that particular trip cause I'm a lazy ass who doesn't want to scan anything...but from more recent trips when I was digitally equipped :D

Gimme a few min...

OK, so a few min turned into like 11 hours...but here are three shots from Oct 2003 when I was in Newfoundland for my grandfather's funeral...all of these were taken in rainy not nice weather conditions...but I think they're beautiful anyway :D

Nixy said:
OK, so a few min turned into like 11 hours...but here are three shots from Oct 2003 when I was in Newfoundland for my grandfather's funeral...all of these were taken in rainy not nice weather conditions...but I think they're beautiful anyway :D

They are beautiful!

Back