My Valentine

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
awwwwww that's so nice! It looks like she worked real hard on it too :)

my 4 year old bought me a single pink carnation at the school dance yesterday.

greenfreak

That really is cute. I haven't gotten a homemade Valentine since I was in grade school.

I did get a huge box of chocolates and flowers yesterday though. :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
awwwww that is so sweet

I am with greenie, i do not think i have gotten a homemade valentine since grade school

I did however get a vERY beautiful card from my bf yesterday. As well as a candle in a wine glass. It is clear jelly candle and has little fish in it. He figured it was too nice to burn so he also bought me some little aromatherapy tealight candles. I am gonna go light one and read a book right now :)

Aunty Em

Nixy said:
awwwww that is so sweet

I am with greenie, i do not think i have gotten a homemade valentine since grade school

I did however get a vERY beautiful card from my bf yesterday. As well as a candle in a wine glass. It is clear jelly candle and has little fish in it. He figured it was too nice to burn so he also bought me some little aromatherapy tealight candles. I am gonna go light one and read a book right now :)

Yes, I have some really nice aromatherapy tealights too, think I'll go put one on as well. :)

lacemyster

Thats cool Aunty Em
My b/f gave me a red and white diamond necklace in the shape of a heart......and a very nice card :D

In the pic are the very dorky couple we'd like to call Me and Ph33rb0!

Arris

freako104 said:
very sweet. yes kids can be great. til you have them ;).

Thats why other peoples are best (like your cousins, siblings, friends kids etc.). You can play with them for a little while and then give them back when they are hungry, crying or need changing etc.. ;)

Oh and to be slightly on topic, nice card Aunty :D